PDA

View Full Version : Screen resolutions in BoB:SOW

dpecnik
04-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Hi all,

AFAIK, in IL-2 if you use wide screen you have to change conf.ini file, and as a result you get cropped picture.

Does anyone know what screen resolutions will be supported in BoB, and will wide screens be generically supported?

P.S. sorry if such a topic already exists, could not find it.

dpecnik
04-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Hi all,

AFAIK, in IL-2 if you use wide screen you have to change conf.ini file, and as a result you get cropped picture.

Does anyone know what screen resolutions will be supported in BoB, and will wide screens be generically supported?

P.S. sorry if such a topic already exists, could not find it.

FritzGryphon
04-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Standard 3/4, as always.

The current situation is unfortunate, but hopefully no one will make the mistake of buying a deviant monitor in the future.

dpecnik
04-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Thnx!

VMF-214_HaVoK
04-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Id bet you my TIR4 that wide screen will be fully supported in SoW.

GR-Nasaug
04-11-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm sorry for the noobish question but some of these acronyms escape me (since I'm so new). What is BoB and what is SoW?

Are there new flight combat games coming from Mr. Maddox?

Foo.bar
04-11-2007, 11:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WyteFang:
I'm sorry for the noobish question but some of these acronyms escape me (since I'm so new). What is BoB and what is SoW?

Are there new flight combat games coming from Mr. Maddox? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. Expected release date about christmas 2007. Use search to get more informations. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=search&reqWords=SoW%3ABoB&use_forum_scope=on&forum_scope=63110913)