PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Britian

chargers99
10-31-2004, 12:15 PM
What ever happend to this future game was it postponed or canceled?

Von_Zero
10-31-2004, 12:22 PM
it was supposed to be out somewhere in 2005-2006, i've seen a thread today with a link to a preorder, and the date was 5 june 2005. unfortunately, since a very loooong time ago, we haven't seen/heard anything about, PF was supposed to be somthing to keep us alive between AEP, and the time BoB was out, but after all this maddnes with the future of BoB being in danger, u can't say anything for sure...

F0_Dark_P
10-31-2004, 04:41 PM
i will cry my heart out if bob dosent come out, i say **** all pirates!, why cant they understand that they are killing the simulation gaming world, if they dont stop making copys, then it will be no more flight simshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif, this genre is slowly dying

Simjock
10-31-2004, 04:51 PM
I asked the same question a month ago and was directed to a link here in the forums, sorry I cant find it now.

I think that BoB is going to be a souly stand alone simulation with extreemly detailed models, and sceenery. PF is supposedly the last publication in the IL2 series.

By the time Bob is released 60nm transitors will be in the next line of Pentium prossessors. What that means is the next generation of PCs and games is going to be spectacular.

And I'm sure Bob is still a work in progress, but efforts were shifted to PF to get it out to us. Now the effort will go back into Bob.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

WTE_Galway
10-31-2004, 04:57 PM
well you have to follow due process:

1. whine about when it is coming out and harass for early release and lots of advanced graphics

2. Once it is released whine that it was released to early and is buggy and also whine that it runs to slow on your current machine because of the advanced graphics

F0_Dark_P
10-31-2004, 05:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WTE_Galway:
well you have to follow due process:

1. whine about when it is coming out and harass for early release and lots of advanced graphics

2. Once it is released whine that it was released to early and is buggy and also whine that it runs to slow on your current machine because of the advanced graphics <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>whine?! i cant se that Simjock is whineing, pleace explain?.., this is exactly what crazyivan1970 said, dont be so unpleasant http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif

WTE_Galway
10-31-2004, 05:22 PM
was making a general comment about the nature of the forum and ORR - i was not referring to any specific posts in this thread

Monty_Thrud
10-31-2004, 05:29 PM
He isn't being unpleasant, he's being truthful

OH...and its Britain....please..TY