PDA

View Full Version : Tip for il2 B.O.B.

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 06:38 PM
Hi, this is only a tip for Oleg.

I heard il2 "Battle of Britain" would be released over 2005, so I would like to contribute with an idea:

It would be great with the possibility more than one VGA card, every one linked to an different view, p.e. the standard for normal use, but a second one linked to "left view" and another third linked to "right view", so people can construct her own simulation device depending on his possibilities, I don't (of course) know how DirectX works but I think the actual game maintains all the data of the game at real time, and video switch to the user's selected mode of view, so, for a non expert user it becames a possibility.

Thank you Oleg for programming this wonderful game.

El Cojo

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 06:38 PM
Hi, this is only a tip for Oleg.

I heard il2 "Battle of Britain" would be released over 2005, so I would like to contribute with an idea:

It would be great with the possibility more than one VGA card, every one linked to an different view, p.e. the standard for normal use, but a second one linked to "left view" and another third linked to "right view", so people can construct her own simulation device depending on his possibilities, I don't (of course) know how DirectX works but I think the actual game maintains all the data of the game at real time, and video switch to the user's selected mode of view, so, for a non expert user it becames a possibility.

Thank you Oleg for programming this wonderful game.

El Cojo