PDA

View Full Version : Single Player Campaign Issue/Problem

RWetterholt
11-07-2004, 08:43 PM
Hey all...

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem. I have installed PF as an add-on to all the rest of my IL-2 products. No problems or anything at all. However, today when I was finished flying my 5th or 6th mission I tried to go on to the next mission but I got two blue screens and nothing happened. I thought to myself...alright well I will click fly and see what happens. I got an error message saying that there was no map for this mission. I was flying the USN campaign and I was in Coral Sea when this happened. If anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it, please let me know. Hopefully this issue will be addressed with the new patch coming out that is supposed to have some DGen fixes incorporated. Thanks.

Athosd
11-07-2004, 08:49 PM
Greetings RWetterholt,

Are you using the DGEN 3.11 beta or the original install version?

Are you able to continue the campaign after restarting?

There some known memory leak issues with PF at present that could be responsible for this - should be fixed in the patch.

You could also try posting this in the Community Help forum.

Cheers

Athos

fordfan25
11-07-2004, 08:58 PM
iv run into that problem a few times to,

RWetterholt
11-08-2004, 11:06 PM
I have the orignial install DGen. I did not download the 3.11 beta version. I was also having the problem in the Single Player Fighter campaign when flying for the USN at the very beginning of the war...Coral Sea is the first major campaign. Any other advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!