PDA

View Full Version : B7A2 'Grace'

KarayaEine
02-18-2005, 01:38 PM
Do you think we'll ever get this plane in the sim? It would be awesome to have the manueverabilty of a Zero with torpedo & bomb carrying ability.

It'd give those Hellcats a run for their money. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Johann

Shakthamac
02-18-2005, 03:50 PM
no...

& no.

Obi_Kwiet
02-18-2005, 10:58 PM
No. Did you not read the update?

MrMoonlight
02-19-2005, 12:42 AM
Dream on...it's a semi-miracle that we're even getting a B6N Jill. I don't expect a Grace at all.

Anyway, not very many examples of the B7A were produced (U.S. bombing and a major earthquake pretty much leveled the production facilites completely) and as a result, the aircraft had very little impact on the war...very few actually saw service.

matkal80
02-19-2005, 01:11 AM
The Logic of Pacific Fighters Game was"

we give you planes, we give you targets, and you do what you want with them"

And you expect to see B7A2 'Grace' there? lol

KarayaEine
02-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Considering Oleg gave us the 109Z and the YP-80 and the He-111 Zweilling it's not that much of a stretch to think there couldn't be a 'Grace' in the sim. There are already plenty examples of "low production-obscure" aircraft in the game.

But a guy can dream, right?

Johann

Shakthamac
02-20-2005, 10:48 AM
perhaps this model could have had a chance, but since oleg is no longer accepting 3rd party models because he is backlogged, i dont see it happening.

Zarathael
02-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Yes, but keep in mind that we don't know what he's backlogged with. If I understood correctly, he has a lot of material in various stages of development that we haven't heard about. I expect we will be getting some more of this at some point, but after this patch, I think it will be quite a while before anything else is added, but it will happen.

LEXX_Luthor
02-20-2005, 05:58 PM
With G4M in the bag http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif , Flyable B6N by Zneg is the Most Needed plane over the PF.

SaQSon indicates they *might* - or might not - be able to make Flyable Ki~27.

Flyable N1K(n) "Shiden/s" should be working somewhere.