PDA

View Full Version : 1.2 and log entryes?

XyZspineZyX
10-20-2003, 10:27 AM
Hi there..

There is a less than 1% chance that Oleg will reply to this but mind aswell try.

I just had the pleasure of flying nice VEF mission where I shot down 2 player Migs but did I get confirmation from them? ofcourse not because both seemed to be in a hurry to leave the game.

Both pilots quitted the game before their planes would crash (one KIA & one bailed) , I still got all the "enemy aircraft destroyed" etc but none of that stuff couldnt be founded in the logs so no victoryes for me in VEF either.

Is there going to be changes in log keeping system in 1.2 patch? I just got mail from Starshoy (one of the makers of VEF) and he gave encouraging info on this situation.

XyZspineZyX
10-20-2003, 10:27 AM
Hi there..

There is a less than 1% chance that Oleg will reply to this but mind aswell try.

I just had the pleasure of flying nice VEF mission where I shot down 2 player Migs but did I get confirmation from them? ofcourse not because both seemed to be in a hurry to leave the game.

Both pilots quitted the game before their planes would crash (one KIA & one bailed) , I still got all the "enemy aircraft destroyed" etc but none of that stuff couldnt be founded in the logs so no victoryes for me in VEF either.

Is there going to be changes in log keeping system in 1.2 patch? I just got mail from Starshoy (one of the makers of VEF) and he gave encouraging info on this situation.