PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Guild.

bobbysingh99
12-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Hey, Ive very much just unlocked the ability to train assassins and I was just wondering, do Assignments ever run out? They seem quite specific and there cant be a infinite amount of them?

What happens if I use them all up and an Assassin of mine dies? How will I train new assassins then?

Also what abilities do recruits have? I know I can hold LB and they fire arrows at my enemies, if I tap LB they just drop and assassinate them, but what else can they do?

flyingeaglemile
12-03-2010, 07:55 PM
A lot of them just get reused.

ROCwd
12-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Also what abilities do recruits have? I know I can hold LB and they fire arrows at my enemies, if I tap LB they just drop and assassinate them, but what else can they do?

As far as I can tell that's it basically, apart from one point where they steal disguises and wear them during a mission to aid you in an assissination and when you send them on contracts, they level up and you get rewards when they complete one successfully.

Wile E Coyoteee
12-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Yeah, that reminds me too.. It says in one of those tip things that comes up, that you get 3 abilities, one when you recruit your 1st, one when you recruit your 4th I think it is? And one when you recruit your 6th? Idk I can't remember, LoL.

Well, what is the "3rd" one? I have all but 3 recruited because the remaining 3 Borgia towers aren't open to me yet. I have 3 ability uses, but all it says is tap for help or hold for an arrow barrage.. Is there another thing that I missed a tip on?

Or by "3" do they mean, you have an extra slot to just call for guards, meaning you can call guards twice now instead of once, and then also have the rain?

Jash1434
12-04-2010, 12:11 AM
You didn't read it correctly. It's not three abilities. It's three assassin signals.

Vozlov-3-0
12-04-2010, 03:04 AM
While were on Assassins and because I don't think this warrants it's own thread...

What level do your assassins need to be before you can send them out on missions?
I have a few that are level 2 and nearing level 3 but they still have a 0% chance of completing a mission, so I dare not send them. I must say it's taking quite some time to level them up.

Also, when in the hell is Ubi going to sort out the matchmaking? My mate got this for his Bday and we managed to find one game. The next one we tried took us a good 5-10 minutes of searching before we thought to ourselves...

"screw this we'l go play black ops"

Honestly I have such a blast playing team mode games but do they honestly expect us to wait 10 minutes to find a game? One as new as this which will no doubt have plenty of people playing as well. Ludicrous.

X10J
12-04-2010, 03:13 AM
you can always send them on mission (I think).

try a lower level mission.

Vozlov-3-0
12-04-2010, 06:09 AM
I can send them on a mission, but the % of success is always zero and I don't want any of them to die.

Shall I just bite the bullet?

PhiIs1618033
12-04-2010, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by KexN:
I can send them on a mission, but the % of success is always zero and I don't want any of them to die.

Shall I just bite the bullet?
Send them on one of those missions with only one diamond. They should get 80-100% chance of success. Otherwise, your game is probably glitched.

ElGrandeLupo
12-04-2010, 06:24 AM
You can send several assassins on the same mission. Just keep adding a recruit until it says 100%.

bobbysingh99
12-04-2010, 06:24 AM
Thanks for the answers everyone!

KexN - how are you training your assassins without sending them on missions?

By the way, the mission screen is sort of confusing - you probably havent even selected an assassin yet and thats why its on 0% - when you select a assassin it goes up. If you send a bunch of assassins it should be 100% easily for the 1 star missions.

rude_boys_uk
12-04-2010, 06:51 AM
You can send several assassins on the same mission. Just keep adding a recruit until it says 100%.
Never sussed that, I was sending one Assassin on the harder missions only for them to get killed.

Vozlov-3-0
12-05-2010, 03:40 AM
Lmao. That is probably the exact problem. I've always thought that if you simply highlighted the assassins then it would show the chance of success.

Never actually click on one in case I sent them to their deaths!

What a fool. Cheers people!

Any news on a fix for the matchmaking? I much prefer to play with a mate 2vs2vs2 etc but it can take literally be 5 or 10 minutes to get into a game, or it'l just seem to get stuck on 4/6 agents.