PDA

View Full Version : Any news on updates would be appreciated

jessi1
05-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Crazy Ivan can we please have some sort of update as to what is going on, pictures,news, reports, someone say something about were we stand as far as wait time, and dont you guys say 2 weeks thats been said over and over(ok someone will) but really i know the community is on the edge of there seat waiting patiently as well we should(its a free add on) but some news, any news would be music to our ears, real news from a good source that is. I want oleg and family's situation to come first over all this but cant someone tell us something as to what is going on for the add on. Thanks in advance, and get well soon oleg.

jessi1
05-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Crazy Ivan can we please have some sort of update as to what is going on, pictures,news, reports, someone say something about were we stand as far as wait time, and dont you guys say 2 weeks thats been said over and over(ok someone will) but really i know the community is on the edge of there seat waiting patiently as well we should(its a free add on) but some news, any news would be music to our ears, real news from a good source that is. I want oleg and family's situation to come first over all this but cant someone tell us something as to what is going on for the add on. Thanks in advance, and get well soon oleg.

tsisqua
05-06-2005, 09:01 AM
Hi Jessi http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

This was over in Olegs Ready Room:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Originally posted by Crazy Ivan:

As i already mentioned, Oleg went to work today...as he said for a minute, which turned into whole day hehe, while in the office he replied to few e-mails, and he wrote to Kahuna that he almost recovered emotionaly, but physically he has a way to go. After police investigation it was determined that neither of the accidents was his fault. He is very happy and thankful to be alive.

Oleg will be back in the office almost full time starting from May 12th, even that doctors strongly advised him otherwise. So i am sure we will hear from him then.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tsisqua

jessi1
05-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Thanks mate

Capt._Tenneal
05-06-2005, 09:39 AM
After police investigation it was determined that neither of the accidents was his fault.

How dare those offending drivers do that to a good bloke like Oleg ! Haul them to the Lubyanka ! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif