PDA

View Full Version : the Audotore cape?

paddykar
01-04-2010, 07:31 AM
where about is the audotore cape found/gotten from haven got a clue need some help people!!!!!

Foppezao
01-04-2010, 07:36 AM
You need to collect all 100 feathers for the cape my friend, with 50 you get the warhammer.[respectively given by mother auditore and mario]
Just look at DNA/feathers and in which district of which city [how much]you [still] need to collect, use internet maps and use eagle vision to detect the feathers in the "dark"...

agentofwraith
01-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Or, you can go over to the official site of AC2 and check your web battle results. If they are good enough in game you can actually obtain maps as rewards, to print out for your own use.

itsamea-mario
01-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by foppezao:
and use eagle vision to detect the feathers in the "dark"...

erm its easier to see feathers in the dark, ignore me

agentofwraith
01-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foppezao:
and use eagle vision to detect the feathers in the "dark"...

erm its easier to see feathers in the dark, ignore me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Respectfully,I agree but why run around in the dark looking at everything that glows when you can get to a point on the map, go to eagle vision and find it. Just an opinion.

paddykar
01-04-2010, 10:51 AM
cheers everyone thanks for the help! looks like im going to be spending alot of time looking for feathers in the not so distant future!

agentofwraith
01-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Buene Fortuna.

TreFacTor
01-04-2010, 12:57 PM
head over to ign.com they have detailed maps with pics, no need to go through hoops and circus acts, although you do have to complete a good majority of the game to collect them all, I collected them after accidentally completing the game. Use the DNA segments to show you how many feathers you have collected in each area.