PDA

View Full Version : Random Glitch Thread

EzioAssassin51
11-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Pretty sure this hasn't been made yet so i'll post it!

Here you can post any random glitches that happen to you!

For me it usually the freeze and the staying in the Limbo for ages thing!

The freeze always happens to me! Whether i'm on a horse or running around, at some point it freezes. But i still have full camera rotation! It's so crap!

The limbo thing doesn't happen as much now but it still happens like when i am loading up with the limbo part with just altair, sometimes it spends 10 minutes there and i have to reboot the system! Rebooting happens with both!

So what are your Random Glitches?

Realjambo
11-14-2009, 04:01 PM
I think this has been pretty much extensively covered, especially in the months after AC1 came out, but we'll see how the thread fares...

ProjectXigis
11-14-2009, 04:21 PM
My first playthrough... I accidentally ran into a wall, fell through, and unlocked three achievements.

KZarr
11-14-2009, 04:53 PM
This has indeed been discussed to death.

Darkstar6545
11-14-2009, 04:55 PM
once while being chased on horseback i randomly flew through the wall still being chased and then i pressed jump and landed in a random haystack anonomous the whole time they threw rocks at meh :3

nicky117
11-14-2009, 07:22 PM
i killed a civilian, he went on the ground, then he jumped and flew in the air with his body flailing. on horse i was riding, it suddenly turned off the game, but it said it was dirty, it was clean, there was no scratches, and the xbox was working regular.

KakashiAssassin
11-14-2009, 07:38 PM
this thred will be good in a few days time... it maybe too early now though

kingbren08
11-15-2009, 03:04 AM
i was on a tiny wall running away from guards then jumped onto the ground but before i landed the ground disappeared and i was on an invisible platform a meter under the guards and a minute or two later the ground collapsed or something and i died

ACII_Addicted
11-15-2009, 03:09 AM
I was playing AC for the first time ... i was so happy for the awsomeness of this game , thought : Yay i am the king of everything , i can pwn everyone. And all of a sudden i try to grab throw a guard into a merchant's wooden thing but instead, the guard kicked me threw the merchant's wooden thing but i didn't just destroyed it ... it was collapsed on me ... i was in the remainings tryed to walk a wall but i went inside the " empty" house... from where i could move O.o

nicky117
11-15-2009, 10:31 AM
oh also another one was when i was screwing around the city for fun, i jumped into a corner of a building's second floor and i went through the wall and i couldnt get out, the only thing i could do was attack the gaurds, but it would un-lock on to them, then i countered one and i got out

EzioAssassin51
11-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Another One for me:

Sometimes when i'm fighting and i'm near a wall, if i counter an attack i go into the wall then come out!

eZpiri2
11-20-2009, 10:30 PM
Okay, earlier I was at my friends house. We both have AC2 but he needed help. So at one part I'm killing guards. You know the move with the spear where you stab it through the guards skull straight down his body coming out his rear? After the body fell down, it glitched and stood back up with the spear still in him. He didn't attack me but he was still able to move, not walk but like pretend to hit or something

ACII_Addicted
11-21-2009, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by eZpiri2:
Okay, earlier I was at my friends house. We both have AC2 but he needed help. So at one part I'm killing guards. You know the move with the spear where you stab it through the guards skull straight down his body coming out his rear? After the body fell down, it glitched and stood back up with the spear still in him. He didn't attack me but he was still able to move, not walk but like pretend to hit or something

WoW i didn't knew there were Zombie's in ACII http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif at least the blood stoped droping ?? Or it still continued to jump out like a waterfall ? xD

monkeyuncle8
11-21-2009, 06:54 AM
you guys asked for diversity and glitches go hand and hand with that

oh also the counters work were the collision isn't factored in until after the animation finishes so there is no stopping the going through a wall thing, except don't preform counters near walls

hisroyaldudenes
11-21-2009, 10:02 AM
Hey,
I recently bought acII and i'm having a huge freezing problem at the very first load screen before the main menu even comes up. I was wondering if this is just me or if other people were having the same problem. If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it

EzioAssassin51
12-14-2009, 06:53 PM
A couple of guard falling glitches i encountered recently

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/JulzioPico51/Acguard2.jpg?t=1260841787
This guys is betting hung lol!

(Soz for Quality I took them with my phone)

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/JulzioPico51/Acguard.jpg?t=1260841931
And this guy doesn't want to fall!

HewieAlbino
12-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Couple of glitches during the horse race sequence.

First, the horse doesn't make splashing noises in water. Even outside the race. I think it's like that for everyone?

Second, sometimes the game will freeze but the music is still playing and I can rotate the camera. This usually lasts for a few seconds fortunately before it resumes. Oh and the timer freezes as well.

Third, I'm not sure if this happened to anyone before, but on the last bridge, I encountered an invisible wall like those you'll find at city gates, preventing the horse from going through. I tried going back and walking slowing across the bridge but the horse just won't go pass that wall. And yes, I lost. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Another glitch or bug or maybe just game mechanics is sometimes Ezio won't be able to climb up gondolas from the water. He'll just put himself up and fall back in. It's amusing at first but got annoying after awhile.

Dimmu_Trivium
12-15-2009, 12:44 PM
On the original AC theres this glitch i keep getting where you or a gaurd walks into a table and it looks like your doing something obscene to it. theres a video of it on youtube

EzioAssassin51
12-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Yeah i know that one!

Today, i was playing and i had my sword out, fighting a guard and i countered his attack and instead of doing a sword counter, i countered with my Hidden Blades! Lol!

ScytheOfGrim
12-18-2009, 12:26 AM
Only one being of God can truly save this thread.

I introduce the interworld to the Midget Merchant of Forlė:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa286/ScytheOfGrim/20091126_004.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa286/ScytheOfGrim/20091126_003.jpg

Midget Merchant by day, Unicorn Mobster by night.

mojsarn
12-18-2009, 06:17 AM
I saw a pretty cool glitch when I was on a florence rooftop, an archer just cloned himself like a freaking virus, and it was just on the edge of the rooftop and it was water underneath it so I said to my self "To the cliffs!", and just went loose on the persians http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif but they just multiplied more and more, so i ran away http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dunksalot409
02-20-2010, 10:23 PM
i just downloaded seq 13 for ac2. i glitched into a tree, quit, then went back in. it wouldn't let me open the start menu or get any viewpoints. it also desynched me if i went to certain parts of florence. so gay...

garsis7
02-20-2010, 11:07 PM
You guys know the merchant stands that are everywhere? The ones with vendors that are always shouting in Italian? Well, I randomly grabbed a civilian and threw him into the stand to kill him. Somehow, I ended up stuck in the remains of the stand. Ezio was looking like if he was falling into his doom, but I couldnt get out there. I could only "Grasp" and it looked weird. I had to quit the game..damn it was so annoying. Well I wont kill innocents anymore...thats what I learned. Lol!

eZpiri2
02-21-2010, 12:20 AM
Okay, well this glitched happened after I finished Battle of Forli. So this happened in January. Well after I finished the Sequence, I ended up spawning in the Mountains. I could walk around, but could not leave, at first I thought it was a part of the game but no it wasn't. I ran far enough that I fell through the ground and ended up in invisible water. I was swimming under Venice. I just restarted the game and then it was fine.