PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea for a new gamemode

Matt-The-Silent
11-19-2010, 06:01 PM
The Multiplayer is Brilliant, Spectacular, and all around it is its own. I have never seen any game out there, that actually made me think, and my nerve rise as my purser neared me.

On to my point tho... While playing the regular game (Single Player), I discovered i was, lonley. I called in my Brotherhood, but they did not stick around. Then i thought up a great Game Mode

Free Roam

I mean, come on, it is brotherhood, why not add in a thing were you can group with your friends and cause havoc with the borgia in roam.

I know many games have this, like GTA for instance,(GTA was real fun online, i thought). Remeber this is just an idea.

Co-Op Missions
Another Game Mode idea i had was a Co-Op Game mode, It would randomize a map, maybe 4 maps, and the mission would be to assassinate x (X= Target)Then escape, or fight the guards.

At certain points in the mission you will need to boost eachother over high walls or throw eachother across long distance's. Team work is key to succes in this

Lets take for instance, A General. The General is hidden away in his fortress hiding like a coward. He has guards all over the fortress, and there are few ways to him without needed Blood Shed.

If you were not detected, you would get loads more points, if you never killed anyone, you would get loads more.

Then when you found a way threw, Blood shed, or no blood shed, you would have to confront and assassinate the General. Instead of it going to that thing that happens after assassinations, Guards would rush at you right away.

After escaping the round will end, it will total your score, depending on how well you executed your mission. These points will begin to level you.

Alternativly, another game mode...

Guardian
In this next one it is Guards Vs. Assassins. There are 1-2 assassins and 5-6 guards. The Guards objective is to defend there objective.

This game would have two gamemodes in one...

Game 1: Assassins must assassinate the AI King that is well defended by Enemy Players (They are Captains).

Game 2: Assassins must destroy Leonardo's blueprints to his war machines. Guards and Captains must defend 2-3 objectives (Each a location of a blueprint). Here is the twist tho... The Blueprints have now been locked in glass casses with locks on them, (Thanks to Ezio, they have got smarter). It takes around 30 seconds to break the lock and burn the blueprint.

What do you think of my ideas? Got any of your own?

Raisendori
11-19-2010, 06:06 PM
they already said something about multiplayer free roam
i think they said no

Matt-The-Silent
11-19-2010, 06:08 PM
mmm... Thats sad. O, well what do you think of my other ideas?

Raisendori
11-19-2010, 06:09 PM
they didnt fit AI in the current multiplayer so the modes you suggested might not fit

Matt-The-Silent
11-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Not true, the tons of people walking around are AI. AI is any thing or person that is not actually controlled by someone. AI= Artificial Intelligence.

Raisendori
11-19-2010, 06:23 PM
nm lol
i mean fighting, active AI
like those in SP
i know what AI means

Matt-The-Silent
11-19-2010, 06:25 PM
I know what you mean, ok here take out the guard AI in that Guardian Game mode i mentioned.

The Co-Op is easy to implement Regular AI i would guess. But who knows. I still would like to see a Giant battle while i fight along side my friend.

Don't Say that would not be cool! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Raisendori
11-19-2010, 06:31 PM
i want coop bad too
but well have to wait for future games, if it ever comes

Matt-The-Silent
11-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Na, if we start a petition they might make a DLC for it like Red Dead Redemption did, but better missions.

Raisendori
11-19-2010, 07:50 PM
im pretty sure ubi said they werent gonna implement it this game so we should just wait until and or if there is another release

Matt-The-Silent
11-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Well if there isn't another release im gonna be angry, they leave everything in the game to be set for Assassins Creed III. And if they just... Ditch the title, lets just say Ubi might have a riot outside there doors.

xCr0wnedNorris
11-23-2010, 06:24 PM
I like the idea for co-op missions. Maybe they could implement the contracts you send your assassins out on in SP. Like the host could choose which mission to do from the list, and it would give bonus exp for completing the more challenging missions. I'd love to play something like that. It'd not only give more variety to the multiplayer experience, but it would also help incourage teamwork that people could implement into the other game modes like Alliance and Manhunt(cause Lord knows there are too many people either doing their own thing, or abusing their teammates).

zalitzo
11-24-2010, 07:19 AM
i like the idea for co-op mission it would be like in uncharted 2 with the co-op mission in that game were fun and i could see this game have some good co-op mission if they added it

obliviondoll
11-24-2010, 07:28 AM
AC3 needs to come out 22-Dec-2012.

But I would say that.

Skizr420
11-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Raisendori:
they already said something about multiplayer free roam
i think they said no

Well that sucks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif free roam in this would be amazing

RangerRico
11-30-2010, 07:27 PM
If its because they don't know how to make it work into the story, then they have the multiplayer option lead into two more options, Templar training and Assassin training. Templar training being the current one, and Assassin training being some free roam similar to Red Dead's online.

ZnorfRat
11-30-2010, 08:56 PM
I want co-op too would be awesome.

obliviondoll
11-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by RangerRico:
If its because they don't know how to make it work into the story, then they have the multiplayer option lead into two more options, Templar training and Assassin training. Templar training being the current one, and Assassin training being some free roam similar to Red Dead's online.
Free roam would require HEAVY rebuilding of the combat mechanic to even be considered a possibility.

Co-op they officially haven't found the right way to incorporate it into the story, last I heard. There have been threads suggesting ways to do so, but no acknowledgment from Ubi about them as far as I've seen.

Definitely won't see either in ACB, regardless, but Maybe AC3.