PDA

View Full Version : Second Assassin's tomb in Florence

ruxpie
11-21-2009, 07:10 AM
I'm stuck trying to find the second Assassins tomb in Florence. I found my way into the building and the map tells me to go to a point on the floor and I can't find any way up top or below to a crypt. I think I see the sarcophagus hanging from the ceiling but I am stuck!!!

NuclearFuss
11-21-2009, 09:22 AM
If it's the one with the big picture in the middle of the floor, step on to those squares next to it. Each one is a platforming challenge and when your done you get access to the sarcophagus.

freecheese
11-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
If it's the one with the big picture in the middle of the floor, step on to those squares next to it. Each one is a platforming challenge and when your done you get access to the sarcophagus.

you are talking about the doge's palazzo (or the whatever you call it) in venice the one in florence is the basilica santa maria dei frari.
i think atleast.

micamica
11-23-2009, 12:36 PM
I am having the same issue at the Basilica Santa Maria del frari. I am stuck there as well. Help!

jonathan_536
11-23-2009, 12:39 PM
If this is the catherdral tomb you're on about then its in the bell tower. You have to swing and jump around all the platforms in the church until you get there.

It takes ages as theres a lot of platforms.