PDA

View Full Version : bomb release from f4u

jchenry
01-09-2005, 07:31 PM
how do you release a 2000lb bomb from the center rack on a f4u i have tried the 1,2,3,4buttons on the joy stick ,and even the drop tank release willnot drop it??? also when placing static planes on the deck of a carrier,when i start the game they are in the water,any help is appreciated. THANKS..

jchenry
01-09-2005, 07:31 PM
how do you release a 2000lb bomb from the center rack on a f4u i have tried the 1,2,3,4buttons on the joy stick ,and even the drop tank release willnot drop it??? also when placing static planes on the deck of a carrier,when i start the game they are in the water,any help is appreciated. THANKS..

Tully__
01-09-2005, 09:23 PM
For the bomb problem, turn on the "Limited Ammunition" difficulty setting. The centre bomb will only drop after you've run out of wing mounted bombs. With unlimited ammo, you never run out.

You can't place static objects on top of each other or on carriers. There was a workaround discussed in the Mission Builder forum describing how to get AI aircraft to sit on the carrier deck, have a look there and see if you can find it or ask there if someone remembers how to do it (and if it still works in the current patch).