PDA

View Full Version : Do You Get Matched Up With Players That Are Your Level?

KHRYS_24
11-16-2010, 09:29 PM
For multiplayer, when they match you up against other players, do you get matched up with player similar to your level or is it mixed where you have lower levels matched up with high levels, etc..?

eziotheitalian
11-17-2010, 12:32 AM
my last match i was 15 there was a 1 and a 24, so my guess is no

CourtJestGaming
11-17-2010, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Khrys_24:
For multiplayer, when they match you up against other players, do you get matched up with player similar to your level or is it mixed where you have lower levels matched up with high levels, etc..?

As someone pointed out to me, don't just select the "Play Now" option.

If you choose Ranked Match etc, I think it tends to group you better with more Like-Level opponents, the Play Now option didn't seem to do that since it was basically just a random...Whoever is waiting to play will play...Kinda thing

obliviondoll
11-17-2010, 02:11 PM
On a related topic, to those who have been in matches against lower level players, do you find you're more likely to be assigned multiple hunters?

Because in the beta I sometimes joined a match full of lower level players (when I was lvl 20) and sometimes had 3 pursuers even when I was coming last.

D173120T
11-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
On a related topic, to those who have been in matches against lower level players, do you find you're more likely to be assigned multiple hunters?

Because in the beta I sometimes joined a match full of lower level players (when I was lvl 20) and sometimes had 3 pursuers even when I was coming last.

The higher your level, the more Assassins can be on your case.

obliviondoll
11-17-2010, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by amullins:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

The higher your level, the more Assassins can be on your case. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good to hear. Could be frustrating at times, but worth it when I remembered the first time I got poisoned. "WTF Green?!"

Swindlers-Mana
11-18-2010, 12:55 PM
No you don't. I played manhunt and my whole team was lvl 3-4, ........and the other team was 38 -50. it sucked big time.

BloodyMoon1
11-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
"WTF Green?!"

^ I 2nd that confusion ^

CoreySeidel
11-18-2010, 06:56 PM
its randomized really i was stuck with a 20 when im a 5 lol..

Justin125
11-18-2010, 08:14 PM
I always play ranked and I've been in games with people that are in the 30's I just recently got to 24 but they were horrible...lol

pntbalr13
11-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Pick ranked match and you should be okay. Then again I'm a level 18 and sometimes play with level 7s? Doesn't make much sense to me.

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 12:54 PM
I picked ranked match for my first game coming into training.

I was level 1, of course, most players in the match were level 7 and lower, but there was a level 13 and a level 34.

I came 3rd, the 34 was 1st and another player was 2nd - lvl 13 player had about twice the kills and half the points I had.

SeekReality
11-21-2010, 02:38 PM
I normally get put with people around my level give or take about 5 lvls, but often theres a perons who is like 10 levels below. so its not a big deal.