PDA

View Full Version : Who's death did you enjoy the most? :)

Sarari
12-08-2011, 07:39 PM
I just wanna know the people out there's most favored deaths out of all the AC games (any templar). Whether it's the gameplay through fighting them, the speeches they give, just flat out hating them and just wanting to kill them, etc.

Agentbarto
12-08-2011, 07:48 PM
I loved the scenario of Paleologos' death.

"There's the monster I came to kill..."

What more can I say...

Animuses
12-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Robert de Sable... Who else?

The build up to the fight...
You had to fight waves of crusaders, then you finally make it and then Richard agreed to let Altair fight Robert.
You fight more crusaders and finally get to kill the enemy you've been yearning to kill for the whole game. You kill him and find out that your master, Al Mualim, is just like the Templars you have been killing throughout the game except he doesn't want to share the power of the apple.

SweetsMachineGun
12-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Either Robert DeSable or Cesare Borgia.

I really feel as if the villains aren't near as interesting after Assassin's Creed I. Assassin's Creed I seemed a lot less black and white.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Thus far, Al Mualim. He was the worst of them.

Bipolar Matt
12-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Vieri De Pazzi. What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

And probably Cesare just because he really had it coming.

Il_Divo
12-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by sharkbot:
Either Robert DeSable or Cesare Borgia.

I really feel as if the villains aren't near as interesting after Assassin's Creed I. Assassin's Creed I seemed a lot less black and white.

In general, I agree. I think part of it is that Altair tended to get into more arguments with his targets regarding their motives and what they hoped to achieve (Ex: Tamir, Talal) than Ezio did. Those conversations were a huge part of what made AC1's villains so compelling, in my opinion.

Edit: I'm really curious what it's going to be like when Desmond gets his first "assassination convo".

Sarari
12-08-2011, 09:11 PM
I love all your ideas guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I agree with all of you to. My favorite person was Robert De Sable because his whole speech he made before he died. I absolutely loved it. It gave me an empty feeling, with the whole animus sound affect in the back and how he just dies after talking.

I have to agree that the enemies are a lot less interesting after AC1. Their motives seem to just be evil because they can. In AC1, they all believed that they were doing the right thing.

My second favorite death is when you kill Vierri. I loved it when Ezio started yelling at him in Italian! lol when I look back at it, I laugh to myself so much, but when I first killed him, I was in the moment and I felt for Ezio.

Il_Divo
12-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:

My second favorite death is when you kill Vierri. I loved it when Ezio started yelling at him in Italian! lol when I look back at it, I laugh to myself so much, but when I first killed him, I was in the moment and I felt for Ezio.

It was extremely well done, one of the moments where I can definitely say gaming has shown its quality. You can really feel how much Ezio hates Vieri in that scene.

tarrero
12-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Robert de Sable, coolest templar BY far and then Al Mualim. They could make smart plans and actually fight!!! Not like those old fat greedy [swearing removed] from the next games hehe, enjoy those sequences a lot.

Uberto Alberti and Vieri de Pazzi, impossible NOT to totally hate them and have pleasure with their deaths.

Ahmet, not as cool as cool as De Sable or the Old Master, but he seemed to have a purpose othen that just money.

BTW I hoped more from Cesare Borgia, but I guess is part of the dissapointment of ACB.

RzaRecta357
12-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Robert de Sable because that was the coolest moment in all 4 games so far.

But I loved the monster I came to kill part like the person above and also the choking at the end. I assume that's similar to what really happened so I enjoyed it.

roostersrule2
12-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Ahmet, Vieri, Cesare, Robert De Sable, I really wanted to kill Rodrigo when they fought in Venice. When he said that my brothers didn't need to die and it was just for fun and also when he said my only regret was not being the one to kill them that made me rage and weirdly enough Tamir, I just thought he was ******.

*edit-I enjoyed shooting Abbas he was just a Piece of ****.

eagleforlife1
12-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Garnier de Nablouse after what he did to that poor man.

itsamea-mario
12-09-2011, 01:38 AM
Well the assassination mission I enjoyed the most was either the merchant king, or William of monferrat.

As for who's actual death I enjoyed I don't know, garnier, sibrand maybe majd.

Inorganic9_2
12-09-2011, 05:25 AM
I loved the whole conversation with Sibrand

"You are afraid"
"Of course I'm afraid!"
"But you're safe now...held in the arms of your God"
"Have my brothers taught you nothing? I know what waits for me. For all of us"
"If not your God, then what?"
"Nothing. Nothing waits."

It implies so much about what the Assassins and Templars know to be true. It also implies the Templars are far older and have access to more POEs ("our treasure was the proof" - how was that so, as Malik took it before the Templars got their hands on it; there must be more)

ProdiGurl
12-09-2011, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Agentbarto:
I loved the scenario of Paleologos' death.

"There's the monster I came to kill..."

What more can I say...

That was one of my favorite lines and ya, a gratifying kill.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

[Possible Spoiler]:
I think my favorite death had to be Abbas in Altair's scenes. I HATED that guy & wished Altair off'd him much earlier.
I had to think that Maria was wrong in trying to make Altair do the 'honorable' thing - it may have been honorable, but look at the worse damage & lives lost becuz of it.

Either way tho, lots of bad consequences for the Order.

Oh, and that De Pazzi dude from ACII. I was only familiar with that name from the movie, Hannibal where Hopkins explains how he died, so doing that assassination was great for me with the background I learned.

The funnest kill I had was The Banker in ACB.
Somehow it was just kool - and my first bench kill. lol

Crouching.Tiger
12-09-2011, 09:07 AM
Petrucc... er, I mean... whoever you guys picked.

timpbader
12-09-2011, 09:14 AM
The Traitor Uberto Alberti

Captain Tomatoz
12-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Tamir. First main target to be killed in the series http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

joelsantos24
12-09-2011, 09:56 AM
I would not say "who's death" did I enjoy the most, but each target had it's importance and it's difficulty, I suppose. The sequence I enjoyed the most, had to come from Assassin's 1, obviously, and it would have to be Majd Addin, the regent of Jerusalem. I also love the missions/sequences of Garnier de Naplouse (Grand Master of the Hospitaliers), Jubair al Hakim (the eminent scholar of Damascus) and Abu'l Nuqoud (the wealthiest man in Damascus). These were all amazing missions.

ProdiGurl
12-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by timpbader:
The Traitor Uberto Alberti

Good choice, I'll add that to my short list.

timpbader
12-09-2011, 11:17 AM
It was the death that changed everything for Ezio. It made him a killer. It was the reason everything changed. He crossed the line and became a killer with Uberto's death.

ProdiGurl
12-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Uberto Alberti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buRDrm18HnE

the whole story & incidents w/ him - this is when I really started being interested in ACII's story. I wasn't expecting this from him.

creedalien
12-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Lucy who else.. the most irritating character i ever saw in AC2 and ACB...

joelsantos24
12-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Uberto Alberti's death had a tremendous impact on Ezio, that much is clear, but I do not think it had that much impact on the game itself. There were several missions much more dramatic and influential, I believe. The Pazzi were one of such cases, given the fact that the "visible" impact of their's in the story was much more definitive than Alberti's. At least, that is my humble opinion.

SteelCity999
12-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Anyone from AC1....they all offered their own intrigue. They were unique and mattered.

BK-110
12-09-2011, 04:52 PM
I think I'll make all of this white, just in case someone would still consider this a spoiler...

<span class="ev_code_white">I think my favorite assassination was that of Sibrand in AC1. His paranoid acts kind of built of my hatred for him, but I also pitied him, especially after his last words.

Sibrand: Please, don't do this!
Alta´r: You are afraid...
Sibrand: Of course I am afraid!
Alta´r: But you'll be safe now, held in the arms of your god.
Sibrand: Have my brothers taught you nothing!? I know what waits for me, for all of us!
Alta´r: If not your god, then what?
Sibrand: Nothing. Nothing waits... and that is what I fear.
Alta´r: You don't believe?
Sibrand: How could I, given what I know? What I've seen? Our treasure was the proof!
Alta´r: Proof of what?
Sibrand: That this life is all we have!
Alta´r: Linger a while longer then, and tell me of the part you were to play.
Sibrand: A blockade by sea, to keep the fool kings and queens from sending reinforcements once we... once we...
Alta´r: Conquered the Holy Land!?
Sibrand: Freed it, you fool, from the tyranny of faith!
Alta´r: Freedom!? You worked to overthrow cities, control men's minds, murdered any who spoke against you!
Sibrand: I followed my orders, believing in my cause, same as you.

This is what AC1 did so well. It actually made you think about the Templar cause, made them seem like humans with a just cause but often horrible methods.

Aside from that I also very much liked chasing him through the docks.

And then of course the death of Al Mualim, a very emotional one, with a great battle and many emotions of confusion, hatred and betrayal leading up to it.</span> (Spoiler end)

Sarari
12-09-2011, 08:07 PM
See, the thing about AC1 is the script writing. Every templar you killed had a reason for what they were doing; somehow a logical reason. Every single one of them made you think about who was really the good/bad guy. Which was something AC2 lacked. He never even talked to them while they were dead.

For some reason, they hired new writers to make the game more interesting, but the game was far more interesting when you discussed a bunch of stuff with the templars.

1.amazing speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS99jtzcC2s)
2. i felt a lot for Ezio on this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmZjCEgqtcQ&feature=related)

NewBlade200
12-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Altair's death touched me the most.

Best assassination was William from AC1. Of course nearly every assassination in AC1 was better than the other game's.

Sarari
12-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Thank you! All I want now is to hear that from Jexx21 and I'll be convinced that everybody thinks that. AC1 was more serious with all the lessons to teach.

ProdiGurl
12-10-2011, 03:17 AM
Thank you! All I want now is to hear that from Jexx21 and I'll be convinced that everybody thinks that. AC1 was more serious with all the lessons to teach.

I think as the game progresses & becomes more & more familiar, the whole "assassin" thing w/ people won't be able to reach the newness & uniqueness the first 2 games produced in fans.

They can still make the games good & enjoyable, but I don't know as they can recapture what the early games brought when it was new & you were learning new characters & ways of fighting, etc.

That's been my experience in game series & movies. One example I like to use is the Matrix.

BK:
I think I'll make all of this white, just in case someone would still consider this a spoiler...
Thanks, it's a spoiler to me yet.

Sarari
12-10-2011, 01:52 PM
I still think Ubisoft can do a better job with giving us a good feeling was AC1 had.

Animuses
12-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Every single one of them made you think about who was really the good/bad guy. Which was something AC2 lacked. Madj Addin killed because he could. He was the bad guy in that case. Not every Templar join for their cause, some just want power.

Sarari
12-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Wasn't Majd Addin the guy who kept slaves?

LightRey
12-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Wasn't Majd Addin the guy who kept slaves?
No, he was the guy that performed executions (on mostly innocents) personally.

Sarari
12-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Oh yea. I don't see why he killed all those people. It didn't have to do anything with peace.

MajorMinus
12-10-2011, 04:18 PM
None...i enjoy not taking a life, but i do what must be done.

Sarari
12-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Nice one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

itsamea-mario
12-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by MajorMinus:

Shut the hell up.

MajorMinus
12-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MajorMinus:

Shut the hell up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you not take irony lol?

Sarari
12-10-2011, 05:57 PM
LOL you guys are so mean to him http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif lol