PDA

View Full Version : Assassin creed 1 in nutshell.

catkiller97
08-18-2011, 10:41 AM
plz tell me Assassin creed 1 in nutshell,because i have played Assassin creed 2 and Assassin creed Brotherhood and liked them very much so i need to know the Assassin creed 1 story to understand Assassin creed Revelation.

Jexx21
08-18-2011, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by catkiller97:
plz tell me Assassin creed 1 in nutshell,because i have played Assassin creed 2 and Assassin creed Brotherhood and liked them very much so i need to know the Assassin creed 1 story to understand Assassin creed Revelation.

You fail on a mission to retrieve the apple, get demoted to novice. Another Assassin that was with you managed to retrieve the apple. You get 9 guys to kill to become a Master Assassin again. Go through the process of investigate a guy, kill the guy, he talks about how he thinks what he did was right, you go talk to Al Mualim. Except on the 9th guy, it's actually a girl (Maria, the woman you chased as Altiar in AC2), who was the 9th guy's replacement. You go chase after that guy, kill him, find out that Al Mualim is the true templar villain, and you go kill him after he takes over the Assassin base with the apple. You retrieve the apple. it glows and makes a hologram with locations of temples and pieces of eden that Abstergo wanted.

The end.

notafanboy
08-18-2011, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mYlPTYkvGw

sfin1994
08-18-2011, 02:30 PM
You fail. Get your feelings hurt by your master. Kill 9 people. Get hold of a delicous apple.

LightRey
08-18-2011, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by sfin1994:
You fail. Get your feelings hurt by your master. Kill 9 people. Get hold of a delicous apple.
omnomnom

nickfern19
08-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfin1994:
omnomnom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sequel: Make a Piece of Eden pie.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-19-2011, 09:23 AM
You all should of totally screwed with him. You should of said something about how Altair ends up killing some guy named Ezio, only to find out through ACII and ACB that the first one is actually the last one....

ProdiGurl
08-19-2011, 09:09 PM
Thanks for this thread, I had the same questions too & got some helpful links. I played ACB first (recommended by friend) & I got ACII to play next.

chizzy12
08-19-2011, 10:41 PM
dude just read the plot on wiki

AntiChrist7
08-20-2011, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by chizzy12:
dude just read the plot on wiki

or watch the walkthroughs n youtube. its what i did with brotherhood, caue i didnt want to wait 6 months for the pc-version