PDA

View Full Version : Delay in sound when fighting

HopeyWolf
11-16-2011, 02:25 AM
I noticed that when the game slowmos down to do a final kill, the sound plays ahead of the actual animation. I am enjoying it so far but that is kind of a peeve for me. Anyone else notice this?

Krayus Korianis
11-16-2011, 02:28 AM
What system do you have it on?

HopeyWolf
11-16-2011, 02:30 AM
PlayStation 3

Krayus Korianis
11-16-2011, 02:34 AM
I can't tell you for sure, because I haven't gotten my copy of AC:R in the mail yet, they being slow.

But I got it on the 360, so if anyone can tell you if it's doing it on their 360 before I Can, Hopefully they come out of the woodwork. But I don't think that'll happen right now, they're all playing AC:R! lol.

kriegerdesgottes
11-16-2011, 02:37 AM
yes it does that a lot and it's annoying. I'm really not a fan of the slow motion stuff.

HopeyWolf
11-16-2011, 02:49 AM
It would be ok if it lined up correctly XD, its just that it doesnt and it makes you cringe.

Agentbarto
11-16-2011, 03:09 AM
I can attest to this as I have a ps3 copy. It sucks major monkeys as my worst fears were confirmed. Ugh.

KuldarYldrad
11-16-2011, 03:29 AM
Weird, I haven't notice any delay in sound when there is a the slowmo for final kill. And I have the PS3 version of the game.

Sarari
11-16-2011, 06:18 AM
I like the sound of the slow motion air assassination that Ezio does. It has the sound of the blade come out and then it goes higher and fades away. It's really cool.

tjbyrum1
11-16-2011, 06:31 AM
It's because whenever performing a certain execution, the game is programmed to play a specific sound. Originally, the sound is rcorded good enough to where it will match up with the animiation, but when it goes in slow-mo, the animation gets left behind but the audio doesn't wait on it and it continues playing as normal.

It was like this in the other games to. In Brotherhood, killing a citizen and killing a second one will cause the game to slow down for a few seconds as if you are about to de-sync, and you can hear the sound ahead of the animation.

HopeyWolf
11-16-2011, 11:07 AM
i hope they can fix it

tjbyrum1
11-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Well actually, I wouldn't say 'I hope they can fix it' because it actually isn't broken in the first place.

I know that sounds strange, but the sound works fine.

The only way to fix it would be to split the audio clip in half and make it play at certain intervals, instead of having it as one whole audio clip that plays as soon as the animation begins.

kriegerdesgottes
11-16-2011, 02:08 PM
I don't really want it to be fixed. I would rather have slow mo taken out all the way around. It's even annoying sometimes in Batman Arkham City when you take out the last thug and it goes into slow mo. Then on top of it the sounds are off. I say just take it out.