PDA

View Full Version : AC availability in offline campaigns.......

XyZspineZyX
09-17-2003, 08:41 PM
Why does the AI get to fly the Hurricane and LA-5 during the Stalingrad campaign but I as the player can't??? This is the way it goes thru the whole campaign it seems..The AI can have the Hurricane at Stalingrad,Kuban,Kursk and it gets the LA-5 WAY earlier than the player....UMMM, Why is this, and has it been noted before and planned to be fixed?? New here so excuse me if this has been gone over before..../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

If you're gonna do something, do it right the first time, for Failure follows the Mediocre closely........

XyZspineZyX
09-17-2003, 08:41 PM
Why does the AI get to fly the Hurricane and LA-5 during the Stalingrad campaign but I as the player can't??? This is the way it goes thru the whole campaign it seems..The AI can have the Hurricane at Stalingrad,Kuban,Kursk and it gets the LA-5 WAY earlier than the player....UMMM, Why is this, and has it been noted before and planned to be fixed?? New here so excuse me if this has been gone over before..../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

If you're gonna do something, do it right the first time, for Failure follows the Mediocre closely........