PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Blade(s)

Hayabusa Sushi
03-24-2010, 11:10 PM
Personally, I like the single Hidden Blade. I love the counters that you can do with it. And I just want to know what you people think.

Hayabusa Sushi
03-24-2010, 11:10 PM
Personally, I like the single Hidden Blade. I love the counters that you can do with it. And I just want to know what you people think.

El_Sjietah
03-25-2010, 05:25 AM
A single hidden blade feels more assassinish. A good assassin is like a good sniper, he only needs to hit once.

obliviondoll
03-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Both, for different reasons.

Single because it's the efficient get close, kill target feeling.

But double for when you just want to drop in and take out a couple of guards on the way into a fight. Also, it looks cooler.

alphapunk3
03-26-2010, 10:11 AM
The assassination with single hidden blade is the most satisfying to see..... I wish the kill animations can be mixed and matched. Like erm...... I have 2 hidden blades, but sometimes when i counter-kill, my kill animation will be the one using only 1 blade. I really wish this is implemented

nitres15
03-26-2010, 11:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alphapunk3:
Like erm...... I have 2 hidden blades, but sometimes when i counter-kill, my kill animation will be the one using only 1 blade. I really wish this is implemented </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf how

Mitro-Blade
03-26-2010, 11:42 AM
The reason i like the single hidden blade better than the double is because of the running animation. When you are sprinting with one hidden blade kinda hanging after your left arm, it just looks so badass, even though the double hidden blade is more efficient.

Iskander_Estel
03-26-2010, 09:14 PM
i prefer the single...
cuz yeah, it feels more assassin
Ezio looks like a super killer machine than an assassin