PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Member Perks!

flowergoboom
11-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Even though some people probably extremely disagree at the moment,but still I thought this would be worth adding. I think there should be more diamond members perks. If not(which is entirely understood) I think that the cost of a diamond membership should be lowered. I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against non-members but I just think there isn't enough for what we pay. Since we all deserve to share our opinionsif wanted please post your opinion below.Thank you for your time!

areyt5
11-25-2011, 08:29 PM
I wish there were more features on the design table but i know that mods are already to busy and don't need to worry about adding another thing to imagine town but maybe in the future....

lilmizmemel
11-26-2011, 05:55 AM
I agree I recently bought diamond for a month, and there isn't much to do, I think its a bit unfair that it says on the design table you'll unlock everything if you become diamond, then you don't!
Also, not many other members are diamond so the current perks like the VIP room and Diamond beach are pretty pointless and empty. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

jinn-sylvia
11-26-2011, 06:08 AM
I am not a Diamond Member, but I agree with you, Emma! I think ImagineTown is fun mostly because of our friends being there, so I wouldn't be bothered if they added more Diamond Member features. On the contrary, if there were more features for members (but not that much like, for example in Pixie Hollow, as non-members have actually no things to do there) the memberships would worth the money they cost, so the number of members would increase. Consequently, the Mods would be able to add more Members AND Non-Members features.

*Note: this is only my opinion, I don't state it is the only right opinion. If you disagree with me, please don't reply rudely.

Thank you for reading!

flowergoboom
11-26-2011, 07:30 PM
I love how you put that and it would actualy be a good idea for more non-members to have more stuff too!

flowergoboom
12-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Thanks for everyone who has agreed with me. I would really like if a lot of people saw and agreed with this thread because I believe it is an important issue that is always ignored on the forums

emmaninjagirl
12-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Thank you for kindly stating your opinions on this! I think it's a good discussion to have as long as no one gets rude.

New stuff will always continue to be added to Imagine Town. This means in the future there should be more stuff for Diamond Members and Free to Play members alike. I agree, there should be more! We want this to continue to be a fun place to hang out.

For the comment about the Design Table, the extra features do become available when you have a Diamond Membership, but you still have to earn them first. As you complete challenges and progress in your talent, more of those features will open up for you.

Please do continue this discussion. Just remember to keep it friendly! It's ok to disagree as long as you do it nicely!!

pinkstorm6
12-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Omg I saw this thread and I TOTALLY AGREE!!! Like, there isn't much for Diamond Members to do anymore, like there was when we just got it. There aren't any new levels, and not many more diamond member world activities, and whats up with the quizzes and polls? I have been waiting for 3 months. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif And there needs to be more things to do, like Diamond Beach, and the club, should have more things to do. And maybe another place for diamonds only. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I really hope Diamonds get more stuff! Cause I bought it for an entire year. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

areyt5
12-13-2011, 11:02 PM
I bought mine for a year to and I have a feeling that right when I run out of time and I will be dumb enough (even tho I am not blonde I feel like I should be nothing against blondes I just like the jokes!) to think oh no I can never get it again they start overloading us with more stuff does anybody else have this "luck" or is it just me?

pinkstorm6
12-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by areyt5:
I bought mine for a year to and I have a feeling that right when I run out of time and I will be dumb enough (even tho I am not blonde I feel like I should be nothing against blondes I just like the jokes!) to think oh no I can never get it again they start overloading us with more stuff does anybody else have this "luck" or is it just me?

That always happens to me. Except the membership is an AUTO RENEWAL. And I cannot let that happen! My parents would be SO MAD! So make sure to cancel the membership before it renews!

UbiLorelai
12-15-2011, 09:28 PM
There is going to be more exciting stuff for Diamond Members soon!

flowergoboom
12-17-2011, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by areyt5:
I do too but I am not paying and I want more membership!

HNAOB
12-19-2011, 06:36 AM
I completely agree. In fact the main reason for the purchase of my diamond membership was to level up. I also think that the Moderators should make it clearer how to cancel the imagine town membership because since it is auto renewel, I still have no idea how to cancel it!

sassyfashion
12-19-2011, 08:20 AM
Totally agree! And YAYS!!!! MORE WILL BE ADDED SOON!!!!!!! And yah, I don't mind either it's just that we needed NEW perks for us, the Diamond Members. I can't wait to see them! One last thing to add:

LONG LIVE IMAGINE TOWN!!!!!!!!!

emmaninjagirl
12-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by HNAOB:
I completely agree. In fact the main reason for the purchase of my diamond membership was to level up. I also think that the Moderators should make it clearer how to cancel the imagine town membership because since it is auto renewel, I still have no idea how to cancel it!

If you want information on canceling a membership please submit a support ticket. That's one of the many things support is there for!

pinkstorm6
12-19-2011, 03:07 PM
Uh I am still wondering and am sure some other people are too...

When it shows what kind of perks Diamond Members get, on the membership page it says TALENT SHOWCASE. With a little check under the diamond member thing. What is the Talent Showcase? Seriously! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Leehopki
12-19-2011, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by pinkstorm6:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by areyt5:

That always happens to me. Except the membership is an AUTO RENEWAL. And I cannot let that happen! My parents would be SO MAD! So make sure to cancel the membership before it renews! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think if you buy one time only meaning the ful, price it isn't auto renew

pinkstorm6
12-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Leehopki:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pinkstorm6:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by areyt5:

That always happens to me. Except the membership is an AUTO RENEWAL. And I cannot let that happen! My parents would be SO MAD! So make sure to cancel the membership before it renews! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think if you buy one time only meaning the ful, price it isn't auto renew </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is still Auto Renew. It even says so on the membership page! And plus, a moderators told me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SoccerBalls23
12-19-2011, 06:15 PM
I am not a diamond member but I agree!You guys actually PAY!