PDA

View Full Version : Respawn?

MasonTK27
11-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Anyone ever try to kill all the guards in a city. I spent about 2 hours just killing every guard in sight and I still find some here and there, but it has basically cut down to nothing. That is awesome that nothing respawns.

The_Assassin05
11-20-2007, 04:23 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Right, guards don't respawn. There's just so many of them in each city that it seems they respawn.</span>

MasonTK27
11-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Definitely should be gamerpoints for that.

avsrule247
11-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Guards respawn after you complete the memory block that you are in. After the memory block is finished, the guards come back.

To avoid argument, this is straight from the strategy guide. I did not make it up.

MasonTK27
11-20-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
Guards respawn after you complete the memory block that you are in. After the memory block is finished, the guards come back.

To avoid argument, this is straight from the strategy guide. I did not make it up.

I would hope so, or you could wipe the guards out at the beginning and cruise through the rest of the game. I just think it's fun to walk through a city of mayhem and people running like hell wit no guards and the whole place to myself.