PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane

XyZspineZyX
10-24-2003, 12:01 PM
I didnt catch the name of it but just caught a bit on the battle of britian documentary on the history channel on the hurricane IIc and mkd

Weapon Payload for the IIC and mkd

optional bomb rack

2 250lb wing mounted bomb

2 500lb wing mounted bomb

8 rockets.

Option cannons or wingmounted machineguns

There was also some footage of IIBs in BOB tearing apart he111s with the shortests bursts ripping wings off the he111 and the tracer 303s look alot bigger in reality same with .50cal for us planes.

I hope they fix the look and effectiveness of the small caliber mgs. In the game cfs3 they look excellent .50 cal and 303 i must admit So hopefully we get the hurricans payloads it has the bombracks already but payload no option to take them off either.

<center>http://www.freewebs.com/leadspitter/LS1.txt
Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter</center>

XyZspineZyX
10-24-2003, 12:01 PM
I didnt catch the name of it but just caught a bit on the battle of britian documentary on the history channel on the hurricane IIc and mkd

Weapon Payload for the IIC and mkd

optional bomb rack

2 250lb wing mounted bomb

2 500lb wing mounted bomb

8 rockets.

Option cannons or wingmounted machineguns

There was also some footage of IIBs in BOB tearing apart he111s with the shortests bursts ripping wings off the he111 and the tracer 303s look alot bigger in reality same with .50cal for us planes.

I hope they fix the look and effectiveness of the small caliber mgs. In the game cfs3 they look excellent .50 cal and 303 i must admit So hopefully we get the hurricans payloads it has the bombracks already but payload no option to take them off either.

<center>http://www.freewebs.com/leadspitter/LS1.txt
Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter</center>

XyZspineZyX
10-24-2003, 12:10 PM
yeah in the BoB gun cam footage u can see that the .303s had corkscrew smoke tracer rounds not just orange tracers. that was my main problem with the .303s. Lead ur right the footage shows 109s and he111s goin down with much shorter bursts then what is required in FB. if the 303s performance is the same after the Spitfire comes out, the 4 303s in the mkIX might as well be empty for all the good they do in FB /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif