PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Multiplayer

Doublefinn
04-16-2010, 10:47 PM
it simply GOT TO HAPPEN! I can't understand that it has'nt already been done. it would be SOOOOOO freakin great to play CTF while running upp and down buildings and fleeing from guards. especially team CTF where your friends can help you escape and your oponents could be the guards, or other assassins trying to steal the flag from you... or maybe a assassination mode where one team guards a VIP type of caracter trough the streets while the other team tryes to assassinate him... maybe a race mode to: "I'll race you to the top of that tower over there"... and a "free run" mode ofcource. where you and your friends can play around in jerusalem, venice or whatever locations will be available in AC3... if anyone with a mind reads this and is a fan of AC they simply HAVE to, and MUST, and probably WILL agree with me that Multiplayer in AC3 simply M U S T H A P P E N ! ! ! I really can't stress this enought! me and my friends would probably play it on our lan partys till both our hands, fingers and eyes bleed (okej, that's just not true. but you gett my point:P). IT WOULD BE FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

well... thanks for listening and.... IT'S GOT TO BE DONE!! thank you:P

goldenarm009
04-17-2010, 02:04 AM
I disagree completely. I couldn't care less about a multiplayer mode. For me, I'm engrossed in the storyline and the characters and the missions.

And let's be honest. This is more of a stealth genre game than a Halo or COD style FPS. The idea of racing people around rooftops or seeing who can collect the flags quicker just doesn't do it for me.

And multiplayer fighting? Most AC veterans can take on 10+ guards without getting hit once, how would that even work? It cheapens the idea of the game in my opinion.

But it's been confirmed that the new AC 2.5 will have multiplayer so it'll be interesting. I have faith in UBI.

mikafor
04-17-2010, 02:11 AM
One possibility, and just a thought here, multiplayer would be templars vs. assassins. More templars on a team than assassins, but assassins have the ability to climb buildings, do a leap of faith, etc.

mikafor
04-17-2010, 02:14 AM
Game modes could be like assassins trying to steal a piece of eden from templars, deathmatch, or other objective based game modes.

Murcuseo
04-17-2010, 02:20 AM
Coop is something that definately should happen but they'll have to be very careful with how they approach the MMO. Hacking and Glitching will no doubt be rife if they don't have dedicated servers that are properly moderated, seeing as the pirate/hacking community is so adament about making life hard for Ubisoft you can imagine how difficult it might be.

Logistically it might be more trouble than its worth and I couldn't bare to play it if it ended up like BFBC2 or MW2 style servers, fair enough you could make a private server but that in itself can be troublesome... I'm not quite sure if MMO will be a good thing.

Just have to wait and see... hope for the best http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

mikafor
04-17-2010, 02:51 AM
I was thinking multiplayer more along the lines of splinter cell. one of the factions has guns and tech while the other uses skill to silently take out the other. I wouldnt mind having something like PEC thrown in there either.

mikafor
04-17-2010, 02:52 AM
And I am saying this assuming AC3 follows desmond, not one of the other assassins.

mornegroth
04-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by goldenarm009:
I disagree completely. I couldn't care less about a multiplayer mode. For me, I'm engrossed in the storyline and the characters and the missions.
This basically...

I would like some coop gameplay, but that's it.

Doublefinn
04-17-2010, 03:12 PM
okej, sorry everybody. I should not have said that every AC fan would love MP. let me rephrase: I think Ubi would gett a big part of their fans a lot happier. better?:P

Doublefinn
04-17-2010, 03:15 PM
but I did not say that the story is not good or anything. i would love to see a coop mode where you can experience the story with a friend for exampel. I mean, would the game be any worse with MP then without? would it hurt those who are onlny in for the SP experience:P I guess and I hope nothttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Doublefinn
04-17-2010, 03:29 PM
and who said that the fighting must work the same way in MP as it does in SP:P I'm sure there is ways for Ubi to get around that. and I do not think it's fair to compare Halo or any other FPS MP thingy with how a AC experience probably would be. I mean for example Halo is a Sci-fi fps shooter (with a small brain in my opinion. sorry bungie, MS and all of theis fans:P) and In my opinion AC is a historical fantacy cind of game, with a LOT more brain and a LOT(!) more gameplay value (sorry again Bungie and all of you guys) making it possible to create a whole different experience. well, that's my small opinionhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif (seriuosly, I'm trying to be more humble than I sound:P)

El_Sjietah
04-19-2010, 02:30 AM
They need to fix their AI first before making a co-op feature. As it stands now, a second player would be completely redundant.

Doublefinn
04-19-2010, 03:24 AM
I think they'll think about all that if they make some kind of MP:P don't you? do you think they'll just go "naaa, it's all fine like it is. lets just put in a network protokol and a server browser and we're good to go"? why do everyone believe Ubi would make a crappy job makin a Multiplayer peace... they've already made a kick-*** SP. anyone got a little bit of faith?

Murcuseo
04-19-2010, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
They need to fix their AI first before making a co-op feature. As it stands now, a second player would be completely redundant.

Why would the 2nd player be redundant exactly?

Doublefinn
04-19-2010, 03:36 AM
that's also a good question Robson19822009:P

El_Sjietah
04-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:

Why would the 2nd player be redundant exactly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Because the second person wouldn't add any depth to the game. Instead of 1 person doing stuff, you'd have a second person doing exactly the same. Did you ever encounter a situation in AC2 where you thought "if I'd have a buddy with me, I'd do this completely different". I know I haven't.

Doublefinn
04-19-2010, 01:06 PM
first, can you imagine Ubisoft making NEW missions designed for two cooperating players:P OFCOURCE they would tweak the whole thing to be suited for two players if they did a coop peace:P second, thinking about leaving this discution damn it

El_Sjietah
04-19-2010, 01:43 PM
If they design missions around co-op, they'd force players to team up, which would be even worse than having no co-op at all.

And that doesn't change the fact they'd need a complete overhaul of the AI to make it possible. The current AI isn't deep enough to be able to create such missions.

Murcuseo
04-19-2010, 04:51 PM
If they design missions around co-op, they'd force players to team up, which would be even worse than having no co-op at all.

And that doesn't change the fact they'd need a complete overhaul of the AI to make it possible. The current AI isn't deep enough to be able to create such missions.

Sorry to say but your last 2 replys have just been statements without you actually explaining what you mean.

Why is the current AI not good enough and what would you do to refine it for Co-op play?

I thought the point in Co-op was to team up with someone, not unless they've changed the meaning recently without me knowing...

Infact, there was many occasions when playing through the game I thought it would be handy to have someone else with me... regardless, noones talking about having Co-op for the ACII storyline.

ACII wasn't designed for it, ACII.5 on the other hand might be... if we're lucky http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

El_Sjietah
04-20-2010, 02:41 AM
The AI isn't sophisticated enough to warrant the new tactics co-op brings. Think of distracting guards or luring a target into a trap, none of these things would benefit from an extra player with the current AI. And on top of that these tactics are completely unnecessary with the current AI challenge rating.

Murcuseo
04-20-2010, 04:16 AM
The AI isn't sophisticated enough to warrant the new tactics co-op brings. Think of distracting guards or luring a target into a trap, none of these things would benefit from an extra player with the current AI. And on top of that these tactics are completely unnecessary with the current AI challenge rating.

Suppose that answer was slightly better than the others, not by much though lol

What do you think they need to do to the AI to make it playable in Co-op?

El_Sjietah
04-20-2010, 06:48 AM
I'm not gonna state the obvious. If you've played the game, you know the AI is a far cry away from resembling human intelligence.

I'd be more interested in knowing why AC needs co-op. Co-op is starting to become the new buzz word of the gaming industry. Everyone is implementing and demanding it even in games where it doesn't really belong. Just look at Red Alert 3. Having to play through the single player campaign with some lame AI buddy was fun for about a mission and a half; after that it was only annoying.

I don't see a way to implement a co-op feature without forcing it on people. Either the game is balanced around co-op, which makes single players gimped or the game is balanced around singleplayer, which makes co-op a redundant feature.

Doublefinn
04-20-2010, 07:05 AM
I really don't gett the problem El_Sjietah describes eather. if people would think like that there would be no mp games or coop games what so ever... "this AI can't handle two players, let's just throw it give up and throw it away" and then stop there? you don't think Ubi would just moddify it a little?:P you know, that's what programmers do all the time... build and modify:P

Doublefinn
04-20-2010, 07:16 AM
El_Sjietah... wait, what? I don't know about you but when I think about "coop" I think about playing with a human being? who said anything about playing with a "lame AI buddy"? and I still do not understand how a coop campain or any other kind of coop would make AC a lesser game? if ACII as a SP game was exactly the same game as it is now, just as good as it is (really good) and they just adds MP to it? who is forced to play it?:S were is the forcing take place? maybe people "demands it" because coop (for example) is a fun way of playing together instead of alone... I mean... maybe people demands it because they want it? I don't understand were the "forcing" comes in?

Murcuseo
04-20-2010, 07:48 AM
I'm not gonna state the obvious. If you've played the game, you know the AI is a far cry away from resembling human intelligence.

I'd be more interested in knowing why AC needs co-op. Co-op is starting to become the new buzz word of the gaming industry. Everyone is implementing and demanding it even in games where it doesn't really belong. Just look at Red Alert 3. Having to play through the single player campaign with some lame AI buddy was fun for about a mission and a half; after that it was only annoying.

I don't see a way to implement a co-op feature without forcing it on people. Either the game is balanced around co-op, which makes single players gimped or the game is balanced around singleplayer, which makes co-op a redundant feature.

Something only seems obvious when you know the answer, all I was asking you to do was explain what you meant in a little more detail... which you obviously think is below you so nevermind lol

AC doesn't NEED Co-op, it would be a nice extra for those who want to play the game with a friend thats all.

You can't really say Co-op would or wouldn't work in AC without actually trying it yourself, all you're doing at the moment is speculating on what you think... although you're stating it as fact. Its also obvious you've had some bad experiences with other games that have implemented Co-op so your opinions are slightly biased.

I guess we'll see how it turns out if they do actually make it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

El_Sjietah
04-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by mihadeo:
I really don't gett the problem El_Sjietah describes eather. if people would think like that there would be no mp games or coop games what so ever... "this AI can't handle two players, let's just throw it give up and throw it away" and then stop there? you don't think Ubi would just moddify it a little?:P you know, that's what programmers do all the time... build and modify:P

That's exactly what I said. If Ubisoft decides to implement co-op they need to upgrade their AI. That's what this entire argument started with.

El_Sjietah... wait, what? I don't know about you but when I think about "coop" I think about playing with a human being? who said anything about playing with a "lame AI buddy"?

Read my last post. If a game is created around co-op, they need something to balance out the loss of a sidekick for those people who want to play it alone. Enter AI buddy.
And if a game is created around singleplayer, co-op would be no more than fluff and most likely will only make the game easier compared to singleplayer.

and I still do not understand how a coop campain or any other kind of coop would make AC a lesser game? if ACII as a SP game was exactly the same game as it is now, just as good as it is (really good) and they just adds MP to it? who is forced to play it?:S were is the forcing take place?

Nowhere, but then co-op becomes redundant. Try creating a game that's equally challenging for 1 player as it is for 2.

maybe people "demands it" because coop (for example) is a fun way of playing together instead of alone... I mean... maybe people demands it because they want it? I don't understand were the "forcing" comes in?

Maybe some people like cakewalks, I don't know.

There won't be any forcing if they don't touch the general formula, but then co-op becomes mere fluff. Which was only my opinion btw. If you happen to like that, so be it.

ShiroixD
04-20-2010, 06:45 PM
AC 2.5 won't come out this year i read about ubi will make the game manuals to be in the actual cd to help the enviroment and they say that they will start doing it with Shaun White Skateboarding so that means that no AC 2.5 this year and that games is coming out in december, if they release it it's gonna be at december

goldenarm009
04-20-2010, 09:49 PM
AC 2.5 won't come out this year i read about ubi will make the game manuals to be in the actual cd to help the enviroment and they say that they will start doing it with Shaun White Skateboarding so that means that no AC 2.5 this year and that games is coming out in december, if they release it it's gonna be at december

can u give us a source, because as far as i know ubi has not come out and said anything except give us a vague window of "this fiscal year" which is between now and early 2011

bokeef04
04-21-2010, 12:18 AM
he's basing that on the fact that Ubi is going to start putting game manuals on the disc rather than a physical media starting with Shaun White, although it is entirely possible they will release the game earlier with a game manual, after all, there is no reason stating Ubisoft can't release a game before Shaun White and i dare say they still have games to come out(i know SC:C isn't out for another week in Australia e.g)

GetMeOuttaHere
04-22-2010, 06:08 AM
desmond would have to have a sibling for this to be applicable to the story line

sav_daddy
04-22-2010, 07:53 AM
this game is already great.... i wouldnt be completely against a MP or co op BUT it could certainly ruin this game.

KZarr
04-22-2010, 04:33 PM
As long as it's not forced on you it's okay

Doublefinn
04-22-2010, 06:24 PM
pleace, anyone... where is this "forcing" talk come from? why in the whole world would there be any forcing upon anyone just cause they make a little bit of MP gameplay?:S I mean.... WHAT? and a coop story doesn't even have to involve Desmond, does it? and... how.. HOW could it ruin the game? if the SP portion of the game would be precisely as it is. completely intact. and the MP would hopefully be as wellmade as the SP part of the game then... what seems to be the problem? what are everybody talking about? I mean..... yes WHAT? gaaaaaah!!!

El_Sjietah
04-23-2010, 01:12 AM
The problem is you can't have a co-op made that's the same high quality as the singleplayer experience, unless they're two seperate things. When you start changing the missions to fit co-op, singleplayer suffers and vice versa.

LCGuardian
04-23-2010, 03:06 AM
I think another concern is that with the extremely short time frame for the AC episodes game (released by the end of March next year according to what info we know), there is probably a zero sum situation between singleplayer and multiplayer. As in more time spent on multiplayer means less time spent on singleplayer. Which is not ideal for a game which has made its name on its singleplayer, since that mode's quality or length is likely to suffer if there is insufficient development time.

goldenarm009
04-23-2010, 03:44 AM
I think another concern is that with the extremely short time frame for the AC episodes game (released by the end of March next year according to what info we know), there is probably a zero sum situation between singleplayer and multiplayer. As in more time spent on multiplayer means less time spent on singleplayer. Which is not ideal for a game which has made its name on its singleplayer, since that mode's quality or length is likely to suffer if there is insufficient development time.

YES thank you, this has been my point all along. I would rather the developers spend the time on the singleplayer experience then waste a whole lot of time creating, engineering, testing and debugging a multiplayer.

LCGuardian
04-23-2010, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by goldenarm009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think another concern is that with the extremely short time frame for the AC episodes game (released by the end of March next year according to what info we know), there is probably a zero sum situation between singleplayer and multiplayer. As in more time spent on multiplayer means less time spent on singleplayer. Which is not ideal for a game which has made its name on its singleplayer, since that mode's quality or length is likely to suffer if there is insufficient development time.

YES thank you, this has been my point all along. I would rather the developers spend the time on the singleplayer experience then waste a whole lot of time creating, engineering, testing and debugging a multiplayer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. The problem I think is that Ubisoft, with its bad financial result last year, has aimed at attracting as many customers as possible (remember the statement in the financials that all Ubisoft IPs would have multiplayer). But I think they may run into problems by trying to attract everyone and not really satisfying anyone (exaggeration, but you know what I mean). Like the casualisation of Splinter Cell Conviction, I think the compromising of AC's singleplayer to attract a wider multiplayer audience is probably inevitable.

Doublefinn
04-23-2010, 06:43 PM
what I'm hearing is a lot of doubt in Ubi bein able to make the cut rather than actual arguments against AC MP... but well, I'm starting to regret ever starting this thread:P

goldenarm009
04-23-2010, 11:01 PM
what I'm hearing is a lot of doubt in Ubi bein able to make the cut rather than actual arguments against AC MP... but well, I'm starting to regret ever starting this thread:P

IDK man. Agree to disagree I guess. I just don't see any aspect of AC2 that I would have enjoyed more playing with someone else. I started a poll if u wanna take a look.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6311060658 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6311060658)

Murcuseo
04-24-2010, 03:31 AM

If you start a thread like this you have to be prepared to listen to arguements from both sides of the spectrum, but you're right... its hard to keep a discussion on topic on this forum due to some peoples strong opinions on particular subjects

You'll get used to it lol

Doublefinn
04-24-2010, 06:56 PM
it's not at all what I mean. ofcource I am prepared to hear different perspectives and MAN am I used to that:P the thing I donšt like is all those shots in the dark... all this "it's not going to be a good multiplayer experience because *insert lose statement*":P I mean, it sounds like people think Ubi will change NOTHING making the Multiplayer part... as if Ubi did not understand a swordfight does not work if all it's about is to hold down a button in a xbox controller. "similar to Splinter Cell: Conviction in that the multiplayer will be against AI only"... why CAN'T it be against other human players? sure people thing they have not been in a situation in AC were they tought "hmm, I would need a human buddy here"... that is just because AC IS a SP game? isn't it? if they made a moment in the game where you would need a human cooperator to proceed then the game would be impossible to finish since there is no way to make that happen... just because it's a SP game! am I wrong? I really have no problem with some people would't play ACMP and I have no problem what so ever with people having different opinions than me (cause I am the only one that has the right ones right?http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. but then it should be an opinion, not a "it's impossible to make AC a multiplayer game cause the AI would not cut it". because OF COURSE ubi would have programmers for things like that... right? or do people thing it all about drinking cofe over there? it's like saying "but... AC have no network protocoll so it's inpossible to play it online"... well, I guess they will code a protocoll then, right? well... atleast I know Ubi for making good games and have no doubt they will be able to do what they need to both the storyline, charakters, AI and all that to make a good MP with AC. with that said I really do not mean everyone will play the game or think it's fun, sorry if I said it like that in the begining. but I really don't thinkt anyone can say "it wont work" since they have not seen the game or played it? anyone with psychic powers in here? no? okej, then pleace keep charing opinions and such, all I am saying is that NO ONE can say that it can't be done since there is close to NOTHING a good programmer, story writer or artist can't do with a game.

El_Sjietah
04-25-2010, 02:23 AM
Given the timeframe between AC2 and AC2: Episodes I wouldn't count on a completely seperate multiplayer experience and vastly improved AI. So we're back to my original statement; either they go for an engaging multiplayer experience, which will be bad for singleplayer or they'll go for an engaging singleplayer experience, which will make multiplayer no more than fluff.

JerseyDevil26
04-26-2010, 01:50 PM
its basicly all in the time restraints, either horrible Single player and a pointless multiplayer full of holes. Or you get a good nice start to a multiplayer but, the sinlge player suffers. Now just the fact that the first two games lived of single player your kinda looking for a lost hope cause they include it now and it will take time away from the single player which is all im really focused on.

And then theres the co-op i know exactly where El_Sjietah is coming from. theres is not one point in this game that made me go "that's too difficult for just one person i wish my friend was playing with me" cause i know this AI at times made me want to hit my head on a wall haha. but if there was another person it would take away everything just like no challenge. just having the AI become even worse. And since the economy and sales are not as good as possible it might take some hits to the new game. i know what your trying to say, but i dont see it being able to work

Murcuseo
04-26-2010, 03:04 PM
lol you guys are cynics, instead of hoping for the best you're just speculating on how horrible its going to be.

You never know, it might turn out to be one of the best SP/MP/Co-op games you've ever played... you might think otherwise but just wait and find out.

If you're right you can brag about it then http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Doublefinn
04-26-2010, 05:17 PM
THANK you Robson19822009http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif you get my point:P "instead of hoping for the best you're just speculating on how horrible its going to be":P

goldenarm009
04-26-2010, 07:07 PM
It's tough to get excited about what we have no idea about.

I think the cynicism comes from the fact that based on AC2, a multiplayer wouldn't fit.

So to incorporate a multiplayer into AC: Brotherhood means you have to change the game in some way to make it fit.

I'm just a little apprehensive these changes, that's all.

I'm sure UBI will do a good job.

Trust me I'd love to be wrong and have a sick multiplayer/coop for AC: Brotherhood.

It is a great idea in theory, I bought MW2 like 5 months ago and I still play it a few hours every day. If they could create some sort of MP experience with that sort of staying power it'd be heaven.

Doublefinn
04-27-2010, 06:53 AM
goldenarm009 well surehttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I'd agree, they will need to add network codinghttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif no but seriuosly, sure they might change some things. but I'm not sure about "tough to get excited about what we have no idea about". I mean, we did not know how MW2 would be in coop, but sure I was exited long before it was releasedhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Great game! and this thing with "based on AC2, a multiplayer wouldn't fit"... i really do not get that. I simply does'nt agree, I really think multiplayer would fit extremely well in AC:P capture the flag with maybe some kind of "adrenaline catch-up" effekt makin it more possible to hunt a possible flaggrabber down. a VIP mode with like 10guard players around a prince on a big fat elephant (:P) riding trough town. the assassins can for example have 9/10 players dressed as citizens and be able to cause trouble, bar fights, riots and stuf like that to make their last player (THE assassin:P) able to sneak up on the prince to stab him. maybe not a DM mode, could be a little wierd:P you could have a "infiltration" mode similar to the VIP mode were the assassin would try to gett in a castle or someother kind of area guarded by the whole other team with guards. also here it could be possibilities with riots, maybe fires and such. how can't ANYONE se how great this would be? sure Ubi would need to "change" things, Ofcource, it would be a freakin MP game made from a SP game:P but still, I can't see any boundraries why it "would not fit" or anything... cause cause Ubi would MAKE it fit ofcource if they made a MP game. they would make missions based upon playing with a buddy if they for example made a coop game. one can not take AC2 missions (designed for ONE player) and say "well, there was'nt ONE moment I thought I needed a buddy" and then based on that say that a coop game would not fit? cause (as I said) those missions are designed with ONE player in mind, ofcoruce no one will ever need a buddy in a mission made to be played alone. but if you (splinter cell chaos theory for example) make missions with TWO (or more?) players in mind, well that's a whole different deal then is'nt it... well, that's not ment for YOU goldenarm009http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I mean, atleast you do see the posibility for the game to be a good one, right? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

El_Sjietah
04-27-2010, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
lol you guys are cynics, instead of hoping for the best you're just speculating on how horrible its going to be.

You never know, it might turn out to be one of the best SP/MP/Co-op games you've ever played... you might think otherwise but just wait and find out.

If you're right you can brag about it then http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Just because we're speculating it won't work, doesn't mean we're not hoping it will http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Just trying to stay realistic and save myself from disappointments is all.

Murcuseo
04-27-2010, 10:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Just because we're speculating it won't work, doesn't mean we're not hoping it will http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Just trying to stay realistic and save myself from disappointments is all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For someone thats hoping for the best you're pretty negative http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

It seemed to me that you'd made your mind up that it was gona fail but seein' as you've just said that I was obviously wrong.

I'd much rather give Ubi the benefit of the doubt and be disappointed than speculate on how crap it might be.

If it is crap, then I'll moan about it lol

DexLuther
04-28-2010, 05:28 PM
I'd rather they fill up the disc with single player content and story line.

Co-op like in Splinter Cell Chaos Theory wouldn't be too bad though.