PDA

View Full Version : Missing trophies :-(

XTigersKittenX
01-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Hi im missing a hell of alot of trophies any way toi get them ive completed the game and really dont want to have to redo the whole game.

Im missing the following,

fixer upper (complete dna sequence 3)
perfect recall (achieve 100% sync other than in seq 1)
deja vu (replay a memory)
splash
boom
kaboom
home improvement
brotherhood (recruit 3 assasins)
mailer daemon

Help please lol annoying me now as ive done everything for those i can understand a couple not showing up but 9?? seriously seriously annoyed!!!

Vex_Assassin
01-07-2011, 07:52 PM
how can you have finished the game and not have sequence 3 DNA trophy?
-Perfect recall: just redo any sequence beside sequence 1 and get 100% sync (means you have to do it the way Ezio did)
-Deja vu: go to the DNA section in the Menu and replay any memory to get the trophy (gives UPlay points too)
-Splash, boom and kaboom: you have to destroy the 3 remaining war machines created by Leonardo
-Home Improvement: rebuild 5 buildings in the Antico district
-Brotherhood (recruit 3 assassins): kinda easy... RECRUIT 3 ASSASSINS. i think you need to do that in a memory so you should have the trophy if you did finish the game like you said ...
-Mailer Deamon: go outside the animus and read your emails

Have fun

LaCava1
01-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Yeah, some of the trophies didn't unlock for me, either. I have the Brutus Armor, but it says I am missing two lairs.

Alpha Ender
01-08-2011, 02:37 AM
Some of my trophies didn't load until I played through the second time. However, I have 100% synch on EVERYTHING except for flags (missing the ones in the lairs, about 15/18 left) and 50% on the tank mission. However, my tank trophy still hasn't loaded, and you don't need 100% sync for the war machine trophies. Irritating really.

Black_Widow9
01-08-2011, 11:00 AM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

If certain Trophies are not unlocking for you, please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif