PDA

View Full Version : Revelation Story line! (To Haters)

PullTheTriggerV
11-25-2011, 01:54 AM
I could not be more Thrilled with the way revelations turned out... never have i seen a game with so much passion and meaning behind it you guys completely blow me away every time... but i keep seeing people getting upset with the 4th story line...GUYS you need to see it for what it is THIS IS THE END OF EITO and ALTIR and the start of what the story is going to be Desmen's mind was destroyed from the apple you need to understand that they wanted you to understand what happened with desmens ancestors and why they turned out the way they did this is the START of this game guys.. this is the opening page of Desmen saving us from the templars. your all upset because there was no story for desmen well THERE WAS 2 OTHER STORYS THEY NEVER FINISHED! T.T they just finished them now so they can move on to the main char you needed to know what happened so they can proceed into there main story line... its people that get upset over stupid stuff that you miss how beautiful this game was.. truly a work of art.. i want everyone who didnt like this game to go back play the first,2nd,3rd and play this but now instead of basing off "Gameplay" look at it as a movie.. pay attention to whats going on threw out this story. its only just begun... they literately JUST EXPLAINED the ones who came before and the civilization now its up to Desmen to follow what juno told him to do in AC2.. Honestly this Game has Changed my life.. never before have i seen something so beautifully constructed my heart goes out to the makers of this game you are by far some of the worlds most artistic and creative people i have ever seen. you guys are honestly some heros of mine. ill let you know btw! every AC has Given me Chills and brought tears to my eyes for hours... i lose myself in a trance when i finish a game.. i beat Revelations withen 7 hours.. yah My Gamertag is PullTheTriggerV My Gamerscore is 9360 #Leaveyourlegacy

blazefp
11-25-2011, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by PullTheTriggerV:
EITO and ALTIR (...) Desmen

I didn't read the whole text, but if you wanna cause an impact on the "haters", at least write right.

It's Ezio, Alta´r and Desmond

RzaRecta357
11-25-2011, 08:06 AM
I pretty sure most of the regulars and people that visit these forums daily all loved the story chum.

They told it awesomely. Some of us are a bit upset that Altairs missions were to short or lacking.

Not me, I loved em.

I was an AC1 fan more than the last two but ACR is now my favourite AC game.

SupremeCaptain
11-25-2011, 08:43 AM
LOL I DON'T LIKE THE STORY AND NOW I'M A HATER LOL YOUR LOGIC IS AMAZING lol

I've been a fan since AC1, and AC USE to be my favourite series, but now I'm meh on the whole thing.

I think I have the right to complain and say what I think without being labeled as a "hater". Whatever that is suppose to actually mean. It reminds me of something a whiny kid at school would say, lol.

Abeonis
11-25-2011, 10:09 AM
I'm a hater..... of your grammar.

Skuldpt
11-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:

Seconded

ProletariatPleb
11-25-2011, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
Lol, same.

AssassinTrio
11-25-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm a hater of ACB. Bad main story telling on Ezio's part, over done fighting moves, too short, enemies are just evil for the sake of it, and the Da Vinci machines. They never worked. Don't try defending it because fact is they never did, for they weren't used until much much much later years.

So far though, ACR is my fav AC game.

Animuses
11-25-2011, 10:01 PM
So your message to haters is you simply giving your opinion... STRONG MESSAGE!

lol, Desmen.

rileypoole1234
11-25-2011, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
lol, Desmen.

I Wonder the Testicle...

Animuses
11-25-2011, 10:17 PM
May the Testicle of Understanding guide us.

ProdiGurl
11-26-2011, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:

I've been a fan since AC1, and AC USE to be my favourite series, but now I'm meh on the whole thing.

I think I have the right to complain and say what I think without being labeled as a "hater". Whatever that is suppose to actually mean. It reminds me of something a whiny kid at school would say, lol.

What makes people haters are when they refuse to leave a fan forum to continue spewing hate posts & trashing the game.

If you pop in to tell everyone why you hated & give your constructive criticisms, that's Valid.
That's not being a hater.

Acting like a spoiled rotten baby about disliking a game series that didn't go your way is something else.
And I do know what I'm talking about & practice what I preach bcuz you won't see me on forums trashing Halo & other titles I no longer play.

Some dislike is fine - to each their own, but there is a line you can cross and if you cross it, you need to stop the denial and admit the obvious.

PhiIs1618033
11-26-2011, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:

What makes people haters are when they refuse to leave a fan forum to continue spewing hate posts & trashing the game.

If you pop in to tell everyone why you hated & give your constructive criticisms, that's Valid.
That's not being a hater.

Acting like a spoiled rotten baby about disliking a game series that didn't go your way is something else.
And I do know what I'm talking about & practice what I preach bcuz you won't see me on forums trashing Halo & other titles I no longer play.

Some dislike is fine - to each their own, but there is a line you can cross and if you cross it, you need to stop the denial and admit the obvious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If we're going to kick off everyone who doesn't give constructive critism and only bashes the game, I think we should also kick off everyone who just blabbers on about how great the game is, since that isn't productive either.
But how does any of this pertain to the original post? He was just complaining about people who thought the story was. I thought the story was nice, but the gameplay was. How is any of this hating?

<span class="ev_code_RED">Language Please</span>

Black_Widow9
11-26-2011, 11:58 AM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We don't need a Topic discussing it. Thank you for your kind ACR words. Please make sure you post them here-
AC Revelations: Singleplayer Game feedback. [Do Not Post Spoilers!] (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3721023169)
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>