PDA

View Full Version : The ending of Assassins Creed Revelations

Assassin_M
06-04-2011, 09:31 AM
I believe that it will end in another cliff hanger but instead of the usual WTF !!!! it`ll be like this "I Know Everything and I know what to do" daaaaaaan oooooooor "Ok, I know it but what now ?" how do you people think it`ll end ?

Rakudaton
06-04-2011, 10:20 AM
I hope/expect that the cliffhanger this time will be the revelation of the "nexus" -- the point at which Altair, Ezio and Desmond's lives all cross (in some mysterious and as of yet undefined fashion). We know that finding the nexus will awake Desmond from his coma.

I don't want anything more WTF-y than discovering the nexus. I'd be very happy if Desmond found the nexus and it ended with his eyes flicking awake and a jolt -- but I doubt Ubi will content themselves with that.

I predict Dessy will wake up, see Lucy (mysteriously alive) and the other assassins, including one with his back turned. After a brief welcome back, the mysterious assassin introduces himself as William M, before turning around. Desmond says "Dad...?" And the credits roll.

AMuppetMatt
06-04-2011, 10:30 AM
I expect Desmond will wake up about two minutes before the end and there will be some sort of revelation in the real world as well. Desmond will find his daddy and they'll be catching up when the Templars come a knocking on the door. Well not LITERALY knocking, but you get the idea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I expect that'll be it. I hope there will be a cliffhanger because I have to say that's what keeps me so impressed with AC and coming back to it. It's not the game itself, it's the speculation and theory between games and the fact that if you go back and replay things you can pick up hints as to what MIGHT happen in the next game. That's the beauty of this game in my opinion. I'd be quite happy with another MASSIVE cliff hanger with a bit more knowledge of what's going on thrown in.

I'm awaiting VERY eagerly

Mic_92
06-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:
I hope/expect that the cliffhanger this time will be the revelation of the "nexus" -- the point at which Altair, Ezio and Desmond's lives all cross (in some mysterious and as of yet undefined fashion). We know that finding the nexus will awake Desmond from his coma.

I don't want anything more WTF-y than discovering the nexus. I'd be very happy if Desmond found the nexus and it ended with his eyes flicking awake and a jolt -- but I doubt Ubi will content themselves with that.

I predict Dessy will wake up, see Lucy (mysteriously alive) and the other assassins, including one with his back turned. After a brief welcome back, the mysterious assassin introduces himself as William M, before turning around. Desmond says "Dad...?" And the credits roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

ThaWhistle
06-04-2011, 01:22 PM
i only know one thing, it will end in a set up for AC3

dxsxhxcx
06-04-2011, 01:57 PM
ACR will end with Desmond opening his eyes and before he can see where he is, the credits will roll and after some minutes we'll listen to a phone call between Vidic and Alan Rikkin:

Vidic: Yes sir, we know where they are.
Alan: How are the preparations, the team is ready?!
Vidic: Yes, "Subject 4" and the others are on the way to the Assassins' hideout while we speak, sir.
Alan: Good!

the call ends...

THE END

players: WTF!

:P

tjbyrum1
06-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Very different from what I expected.

If it is a good series (AC for obvious example) that I intend to follow (which I have been) then I prefer having those 'cliffhangers'. It makes the next one that much better.

I liked having the cliffhanger ending that Brotherhood had, it makes me WANT the Revelations game MUCH much more. If Revelations is cliffhung, then it will want me to get the next AC much more.

Take Fable for example. Nothing in the games (any of them at all) end up foreshadowing the next one - absolutely nothing (maybe minor unnoticeable things), therefore I have no motivation whatsoever to get the next one.

Point is, I want Revelations to be a Cliffhanger - much more mysterious than Brotherhood.

albertwesker22
06-04-2011, 08:57 PM
I'm guessing right before the end, Desmond wakes from his coma. Disoriented, he takes a few seconds to fully get his senses back. Then he see's William M and his assistants murdered. Before he can react, a dart shoots into his neck, then Vidic will show himself.

Vidic: You've done well Mr Miles. It's time for you to come home.

Desmond: You Bastard!

Credits roll...or something to that effect.

ShaneO7K
06-05-2011, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
I'm guessing right before the end, Desmond wakes from his coma. Disoriented, he takes a few seconds to fully get his senses back. Then he see's William M and his assistants murdered. Before he can react, a dart shoots into his neck, then Vidic will show himself.

Vidic: You've done well Mr Miles. It's time for you to come home.

Desmond: You Bastard!

Credits roll...or something to that effect. William M sounds like he could be an important character I doubt they would kill him off so soon without us learning more about him.

Though what you just said could happen in AC3.
I have a feeling at some point in AC3 we will be returning to the Abstergo building from AC1 to possibly destroy it.