PDA

View Full Version : Included Chart

MystiqBlackCat
07-13-2005, 02:50 PM
I have heard about a sea chart included int he boxed version of the game. I bought it online direct to drive and i was wondering if someone could possibly scan the chart so that I could make myself a copy.

aaronblood
07-13-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by MystiqBlackCat:
I have heard about a sea chart included int he boxed version of the game. I bought it online direct to drive and i was wondering if someone could possibly scan the chart so that I could make myself a copy.

Pretty sure you'll find a copy of it along with the manual and keystroke cheat sheet as a PDF or image file in one of the games sub directories.

The map is a bit unspectacular though... Don't find myself referring to it too often. Also read there's at least one typo on it.

urlybird0
07-13-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by MystiqBlackCat:

Hey mystiq
drop me a p.m ,with you're e-mail and i'll send you 8 files , which you print out and glue together,these enlarge the stock map enough to cover 8 x A4 sheets

Ubd

FDNYFAN
07-13-2005, 04:24 PM
I use the map to see if any major shipping lanes are running through my assigned grid.

MystiqBlackCat
07-13-2005, 04:47 PM
i found it a few minutes ago, thanks fellas

maxpower2
07-14-2005, 02:26 AM
i use the map to set my self up where convoys converge.

Lukey__b
07-14-2005, 05:09 AM
I use the map so that I dont have to stop and ask directions.