PDA

View Full Version : Are these possible?

jermin122
04-11-2005, 03:41 AM
I wanna made a button on my joysitck(3D Gold Cyborg)funtion switching between normal view and gunsight view(one touch one change).
And I also want another button on my joystick to funtion switching from auto prop.pitch to 100% prop.pitch and then back to auto within one press.
Are these possible?And how should I do?

jermin122
04-11-2005, 03:41 AM
I wanna made a button on my joysitck(3D Gold Cyborg)funtion switching between normal view and gunsight view(one touch one change).
And I also want another button on my joystick to funtion switching from auto prop.pitch to 100% prop.pitch and then back to auto within one press.
Are these possible?And how should I do?

Tully__
04-11-2005, 04:51 AM
Toggle between normal and gunsight view is not possible on one button with Saitek's profiling software. Toggling auto prop pitch on and off is possible.

To toggle prop pitch, make a profile that assigns your "Auto Pitch" keyboard key and your "100% Pitch" key to the same joystick button in that order. Save it and load the game. IIRC you start each mission with prop in auto mode. The first time you press the joystick button it will toggle auto pitch off and select 100% pitch. The second time it will toggle auto pitch on and the game will ignore the 100% pitch command that follows as the prop is now in auto mode.