PDA

View Full Version : great stealth opportunities

DavisP92
06-19-2011, 03:31 PM
iím replaying AC2 right now (well kinda, letting my little cousin play it too) but while on the first Tuscany mission where you have to enter the town where Vieri is instead of leading a group of mercenaries in the city it would have been great to allow the gamer to do that or sneak into the city and kill Vieri silently.

I canít really remember if there are other opportunities like this one but i will look for them.

Blind2Society
06-19-2011, 03:36 PM
Yea it was a very linear sequence but fun none the less. It would have been better to have the choice of how to go about it though. Which is what me and many others have been arguing for for a while now.

xx-pyro
06-19-2011, 03:40 PM
That was Ezio's second assassination. While I would like more stealth and more choice during my assassinations, I hardly want to be a master assassin during my second assassination.

Ezio is doing what he is told to do, it makes sense.

DavisP92
06-19-2011, 03:40 PM
haha yea it was fun but still the idea of unscripted assassinations would no doubt make the game so much better. Even though many people have been asking for it, including myself. I have a feeling we wonít see it until AC3 (i hope iím wrong tho).

Blind2Society
06-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by xx-pyro:
That was Ezio's second assassination. While I would like more stealth and more choice during my assassinations, I hardly want to be a master assassin during my second assassination.

Ezio is doing what he is told to do, it makes sense.
You do have a point, but then again, so does Pdavis.

Calvarok
06-19-2011, 03:47 PM
There are lots of unscripted assassinations, dude.

the ones in the middle and end of AC2, and the assassination contracts and borgia towers in ACB.

xx-pyro
06-19-2011, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
There are lots of unscripted assassinations, dude.

the ones in the middle and end of AC2, and the assassination contracts and borgia towers in ACB.

Borgia towers I agree with, those were great. The contracts had 100% sync though, which gave the player (at least the first time around,) much less choice.

DavisP92
06-19-2011, 03:56 PM
i understand it being the second mission, but still if ur skilled enough to do it why not. I could have had a better time, and it would have been faster if i could have killed Vieri my own way.

There are a good amount but not all of them are unscripted which is okay. but it only gets worse in ACB. and the Borgia towers arenít considered assassinations to me, mainly because it is done in the open world and doesnít directly effect the main story. but even at that, some are not unscripted. and the entire game at that (assassination wise) isnít unscripted.

donít get me wrong tho, iím not saying i didnít enjoy the game. I just wish i could do things my way like i did in AC1. which is what a lot of ppl want and continue to ask for