PDA

View Full Version : Problem with controls...

GunnDawg09
05-11-2009, 04:05 AM
So I have calibrated both my joystick and rudder peddals, then assigned them to the proper X and Y...then any time I try to take off, once I get airborne the aircraft rolls right and crashes, not quite sure whats going on here, Any input?

GunnDawg09
05-11-2009, 04:05 AM
So I have calibrated both my joystick and rudder peddals, then assigned them to the proper X and Y...then any time I try to take off, once I get airborne the aircraft rolls right and crashes, not quite sure whats going on here, Any input?

sc1949
05-11-2009, 04:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GunnDawg09:
So I have calibrated both my joystick and rudder peddals, then assigned them to the proper X and Y...then any time I try to take off, once I get airborne the aircraft rolls right and crashes, not quite sure whats going on here, Any input? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to put some left rudder on to beat the torque, then also trim once airborne. Some planes have trim on all 3 axes, others only 2, some one and others, nil. Do a search here for more help, I think the Nuggets guide at the top, in sticky's will help. Good luck.

slipBall
05-11-2009, 03:45 PM
What brand controll, look to see/check that trim wheels are in centered position

Ba5tard5word
05-11-2009, 05:03 PM
What plane?

You're probably pulling back too hard, many planes like the Spitfire or Fw-190 will pull to the right and flip over if you pull back on the stick hard.