PDA

View Full Version : Ubi conference sp demo vs mp demo graphics comparison.

sanjose_911
06-17-2010, 02:42 AM
Fans of Ac2 dont kill me please but honestly I considered Ac2 graphics really poor and cartoonish comparing to the first game. So I got suprised after watching sp demo at the conference, it looked just unbelievable with all this goergous lightning and stuff, it was just so realistic. So I though they got the graphics back on the track. However, after I watched mp demo, it looked again the same as Ac2. I just dont get it, the graphics in these two demos are totally different. Anyone shares the same opinion?

Murcuseo
06-17-2010, 02:58 AM
New thread?

Could you not have posted this here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1291042868)?

DJBare
06-17-2010, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by sanjose_911:
Fans of Ac2 dont kill me please but honestly I considered Ac2 graphics really poor and cartoonish comparing to the first game. So I got suprised after watching sp demo at the conference, it looked just unbelievable with all this goergous lightning and stuff, it was just so realistic. So I though they got the graphics back on the track. However, after I watched mp demo, it looked again the same as Ac2. I just dont get it, the graphics in these two demos are totally different. Anyone shares the same opinion? The demo at the conference was most likely on a pc with with GTX 480s in 4 way SLi, remember, when advertizing, make the packaging look good, the content might be crap, but as long as it does not lie, then no problem.
Between AC1 and AC2, AC1 graphics(at least on pc) are much better!

sanjose_911
06-17-2010, 03:30 AM
Oh sory for the new thred I didnt know where to post this. Well I played Ac2 on 5870 xfire and on ps3 as well however the graphics werent much different.

DJBare
06-17-2010, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by sanjose_911:
Oh sory for the new thred I didnt know where to post this. Well I played Ac2 on 5870 xfire and on ps3 as well however the graphics werent much different. The graphics would not be that much different on a pc, it's a console port.