PDA

View Full Version : Leonardo's War Machines

risummm
12-18-2010, 10:33 AM
I have a lot of problems, with not taking any damage. Especially when I'm in high-profile, which is sadly a must in the War Machine Missions.
So I would really like a 'fix' towards the Flying Machine and Tank missions, so that when you de-synchronize, you will be taken back 'till the point where you were still able to achieve full synch - that being the last checkpoint.

Please. I really have a hard time playing the singleplayer, without this being fixed - no kidding. It annoys the heck out of me, bringing a lot of my personal rating of the game, down.

bml5099
12-18-2010, 12:03 PM
I really don't think that's something that needs a fix, do you?

I mean, yeah, there is a lot of frustration that can come from failing full sync, especially in the [possible spoiler] <span class="ev_code_WHITE">mission where you have to destroy Leonardo's tanks</span>,[/possible spoiler] but those missions are supposed to be about a lot of stealth. It took me one or two tries to get full sync, but if I could do it, it certainly means other people can, too.

Just take it slow and learn the paths the guards take and how they go about their routes. Learn what guards are where and when to move, you'll complete it easily.

MCB280
12-18-2010, 03:33 PM
ive gotten 100% sync for tthe war machines you just keep on moving when facing the (possible spoiler) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">other tanks</span> it is hard but ive done the other were easy compare to this one