PDA

View Full Version : Let me clarify some things.

jaadams114
07-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Ezio did not lose a finger because he just didn't. If you play ac1 watch Altier assassinate people. He makes a fist and the blade goes threw his no finger spot. Obviously Altier just activated his hidden blade while his fist was clenched and the hidden blade sliced right threw his finger. Maybe on Altier and not Ezio because Altier was in rage about something? Blinded by w/e w/e I'm not going to talk to much like they do in the game.

Next. How did the assassins find Desmond? It was lucy. The email in her deleted folder was a email from the assassins, she brought them there.

jaadams114
07-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Ezio did not lose a finger because he just didn't. If you play ac1 watch Altier assassinate people. He makes a fist and the blade goes threw his no finger spot. Obviously Altier just activated his hidden blade while his fist was clenched and the hidden blade sliced right threw his finger. Maybe on Altier and not Ezio because Altier was in rage about something? Blinded by w/e w/e I'm not going to talk to much like they do in the game.

Next. How did the assassins find Desmond? It was lucy. The email in her deleted folder was a email from the assassins, she brought them there.

Charlie_Romeo
07-03-2009, 11:55 AM
im pretty sure assassins lose they're finger as a right of passage or a ceremony of some sort?

Account_Deleted
07-03-2009, 12:01 PM
The diffrence from Ezio and Altair would be i guess the time diffrence,
they probably change rules or how thnigs work since Altair's and Ezio's time...
and how altair lost he's finger, i'd say it was a initation thing for high rank..

jaadams114
07-03-2009, 12:04 PM
He just happens to get the finger off from the one where if he clenches his fist the blade doesn't cut him? It was an accident.

Charlie_Romeo
07-03-2009, 12:08 PM
im pretty sure thats the point lo. they cut the finger off to enable the hidden blade without hurting yourself

jaadams114
07-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Yes that definitely makes more since then a ceremony. Next thing we know we will have little kids running around the streets cutting there fingers off because they want to be an assassins and god forbid we want that.

godsmack_darius
07-03-2009, 12:18 PM
ally, I saw an interview with Patrice Deslets, He said the reason why Ezio has all ten fingers is because, Da Vinci Made the hidden blade in a certain way, soo it wouldnt cut of his finge

Charlie_Romeo
07-03-2009, 12:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2bN6d-9TIg
About 2:50 in she talk s about the finger it is a ceremony from which a novice becomes a assassin. Hope it helps. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif