PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed brotherhood theme

Lucky13Desu
12-23-2010, 03:07 PM
So i just bought the exclusive assassins creed : brotherhood on the uplay shop for 10upoints and i didn't get anything, anyone know where it is?

MrJLBoyyy
12-23-2010, 03:19 PM
If you're on xbox, you should go to the dashboard, go to My Xbox, your profile (go to the right), press a, change theme, and look for the theme.

If you're on PS3, I BELIEVE you need to go to something like photos (I remember it was near the left end but not last so about second or third) or system or profile or something and look for customize background or something (just play with it) and look for the theme. I'm sorry, I have both but I'm bad at directions (and I don't wanna go on my playstation at the moment)

ninja_7_7
12-23-2010, 03:30 PM
I am pretty sure it is a UPLAY THEME for uplay.

Lucky13Desu
12-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by MrJLBoyyy:
If you're on xbox, you should go to the dashboard, go to My Xbox, your profile (go to the right), press a, change theme, and look for the theme.

If you're on PS3, I BELIEVE you need to go to something like photos (I remember it was near the left end but not last so about second or third) or system or profile or something and look for customize background or something (just play with it) and look for the theme. I'm sorry, I have both but I'm bad at directions (and I don't wanna go on my playstation at the moment)

Already checked, nothing new there

Lucky13Desu
12-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
I am pretty sure it is a UPLAY THEME for uplay.

I know but where the hell is it?

rocketxsurgeon
12-23-2010, 03:39 PM
For PS3, it was automatically set for me.

RipYourSpineOut
12-23-2010, 04:25 PM
For PS3, I went to my Theme Settings and found it there.

DIY-MIKE
11-06-2011, 09:31 AM
ubi.com Ubisoft Forums Hop To Forum Categories Assassin's Creed Hop To Forums Assassin's Creed & ACR General Discussion [Console] As

(ps3) go to settings then go to themes then click the assassins creed theme

hope this helped http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
11-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Screw the ACB theme I use the forums theme as my ps3 wallpaper http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif