PDA

View Full Version : Great!! Co-op and matchmaker still didnt work with the patch 1.02!

music4ev3r
05-08-2010, 05:56 AM
i just cant play co-op whatever i have the patch 1.02 or not, and cant find another partner online with matchmaker....anyone have the same issues?

temetys1
05-08-2010, 06:21 AM
Yeah. I have same problem. Btw that is my only problem no crashing or anything.

DoxilonQ
05-08-2010, 07:53 AM
I have this patch installed, but I can sometimes find partners online. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

miltospou
05-08-2010, 08:15 AM
i cant find anyone either
is there a trick?

Slash_Wolf
05-08-2010, 09:05 AM
You're not even sure or you have the patch. You're being so unspecific, however I see that others have this problem aswel and I'm pretty sure you guys installed it wrong. I'm not able to confirm this yet because I'm on a holiday in Egypt and I'm back Monday. Please wait for my confirmation guys and stop whining about this little issue.

-edit- Oh, you mean whenever I have the patch or not. Dont write to hastely because your English might fail, like now.

DCAustin007
05-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Also unable to find matches with the patch, otherwise it runs fine for me, no worse, possibly a bit better.

music4ev3r
05-09-2010, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Slash_Wolf:
You're not even sure or you have the patch. You're being so unspecific, however I see that others have this problem aswel and I'm pretty sure you guys installed it wrong. I'm not able to confirm this yet because I'm on a holiday in Egypt and I'm back Monday. Please wait for my confirmation guys and stop whining about this little issue.

-edit- Oh, you mean whenever I have the patch or not. Dont write to hastely because your English might fail, like now.

i have checked my gameinfo config:

[gameinfo]
version=1.02
installdir=D:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
Language=English

Oh, I assumed that is a yes, i have the patch installed, still not working, and yeah my english wasnt good, cause i m from HK, thanks!

Anddos21
05-09-2010, 09:30 AM
takes atleast an hour to find a match http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif