PDA

View Full Version : Revelations Australian editions

Smoke3723
06-18-2011, 05:21 PM
I note that the Animus edition of the game looks like the major release, but the Special Edition contains a couple of skins that don't appear in the Animus editions: the Turkish armour and Ottoman doctor.

Do I have to get both copies of the game if I want to ensure I have everything? Will they become downloadable like with the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC?

Mr_Shade
06-19-2011, 09:29 AM
Hi there,

Extra content / pre-order bonuses - can vary by retailer - so at launch it may be tricky to obtain all items, across all retailers / regions.

They are normally only available via those methods.

The Da Vinci DLC - with the bonus pre-order items, came out some 6 months after the console version, so I would not like to assume and say that 'yes' the same will happen again.. it may not..

They 'may' be released via DLC - they may not..

So you may have to decide what you want at launch.. if you want to ensure you have everything.. but that will cost a lot - so you have to accept that in a few months, you may be able to get it some other way..

Not the answer you may have wanted - but at present there is zero information about any DLC plans, indeed the Da Vinci DLC [on consoles] snuck those pre-order items in as a bonus which was not really announced much before release of it.

The 'free' PC Da Vinci content - did not have those items at all..