PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Assasins! I bring this doubt.

azimech4989
05-15-2011, 11:38 PM
I took this picture a few days ago in Brotherhood, and have not found any discussion about it anywhere, hence its here, and want to know what you guys think, and let the world know, spread the truth.

Let me get all straight.

Subject 16 hacked Abstergo's Animus' Data Core (or whatever it's name was) in order to insert the Glyphs in Ezio's Memories... right?

Then, these Glyphs where transferred to Animus 2.0 through the data core that Lucy stole from Abstergo and gave to Rebbeca. Fine.

And so with all 20 Glyphs and 10 Rifts from both games... ok...

BUT!

I guessed all of that was supposed to stay IN the animus.

SO!

Why in the hell...

with Desmond at Monteriggioni...

IN THE PRESENT...

on the Villa's wall...

there is a barely seen water mark that resembles...

the very first Glyph in AC2?

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif heres the pic.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/a...436574631?tab=public (http://steamcommunity.com/id/azimech49/screenshot/576670369436574631?tab=public)

edit: btw i don't believe it is a mismatched texture or something alike... because just when i got to the villa in ACB (when you have to carry the box full of flowers) I checked and it wasn't there.

something smells really fishy here.

and if it is a texture editing error... which i don't think to be the case, it may get fixed easily.

i believe its a detail left there to create controversy, like the dialog in the credits... and some leads... anyway. xD need to get some sleep.

roostersrule2
05-15-2011, 11:44 PM
because subject 16 didn't got to all those places and paint something there he did it through the animus so you could only see it through abstergos memory core

azimech4989
05-15-2011, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
because subject 16 didn't got to all those places and paint something there he did it through the animus so you could only see it through abstergos memory core

yes! that is exactly what i mean! so why is there a residue of the bar code glyph if im in the present outside animus?

roostersrule2
05-16-2011, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by azimech4989:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:

yes! that is exactly what i mean! so why is there a residue of the bar code glyph if im in the present outside animus? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ohh i thought u meant the opposite anyway that could be a glitch and if it isnt are there marks of other glyphs or just that one

azimech4989
05-16-2011, 12:10 AM
Marks of other glyphs are not likely to be found since the cities of ACII aren't present in ACB.

I still think this is deliberate.

PhiIs1618033
05-16-2011, 01:02 AM
Perhaps it's a leftover from the bleeding effect?

Not very likely, since Ezio is supposed to have never seen these things. :P

rob.davies2014
05-16-2011, 01:31 AM
...It's a crack... I've got one on my wall if you want to come over and investigate.
Seriously? I can't believe there's an entire topic on a coincidetial smudge on the wall!

Super_Sausage
05-16-2011, 03:33 AM
I can't even see this "glyph" Is it just that crack to the right of Desmond? Your imagination is running wild.

O6EvolutionIXMR
05-16-2011, 07:42 AM
I think you are looking too much into a simple crack/imperfection in the paint.

Or you just need to familiarize yourself a bit more with southern-mediterranian architecture or stucco in general.

azimech4989
05-16-2011, 04:43 PM
yes, maybe i am a little, but i think it may be possible.

anyway i made a small overlay from images of both games and there's a small offset from the place i see it and where it was before...

with this kind of game, you never know... xD

payrob07
05-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Subject 16 did this to mark his glyphs... these types of stains last forever.

Read the whole "Original" section

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphrodite_of_Knidos

rileypoole1234
05-16-2011, 06:46 PM
What exactly is it that i'm supposed to be seeing? I don't even see a crack.

Blind2Society
05-17-2011, 12:55 AM
A couple feet to Desmond's right, where the ACII glyph was.