PDA

View Full Version : E3

heywooood
05-10-2005, 09:41 PM
1c is listed as an exhibitor....wonder what they will exhibit?.

Maybe someone will share some BoB stuff ahead of time?

It will be interesting to see if Shockwave will wait for E3 to unveil their Rowan BoBII deal or release it just beforehand to steal some of 1c's thunder.

..On the other hand - if I had the ol' 4.0 majigger I wouldnt even be here typing this stuff...would I? .... sadly, yes..I prolly wooood.

heywooood
05-10-2005, 09:41 PM
1c is listed as an exhibitor....wonder what they will exhibit?.

Maybe someone will share some BoB stuff ahead of time?

It will be interesting to see if Shockwave will wait for E3 to unveil their Rowan BoBII deal or release it just beforehand to steal some of 1c's thunder.

..On the other hand - if I had the ol' 4.0 majigger I wouldnt even be here typing this stuff...would I? .... sadly, yes..I prolly wooood.

ImpStarDuece
05-10-2005, 09:46 PM
I think that 1c was listed as a exhibitor before Oleg was injured.

I can't remember where it was posted but CrazyIvan mentioned that Oleg was not going to make it to E3 now. I wonder if anyone is going in his stead or if the whole thing is going to be low key?

As far as I know IC only have PF, the PT boat sim and WarTime Command to display. Still, there are always suprises, I like suprises! A technology or engine demonstrator for BoB would be nice.

heywooood
05-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Yes - I saw the same remark regarding Oleg and E3...but, well - you know how sometimes these shows can be a little too important to miss.

And sometimes a bit of news outside of an event can affect the things going on inside the event...speaking of stolen thunder.

I was remembering the excitement that PF had caused around here at the last show...thats what got me wondering 'bout this year.