PDA

View Full Version : CD KEYS DON'T WORK

Jojojamo
06-30-2009, 07:55 PM
I know this has already been brought up, but I wanted the topic to be clearer in the hope that Ubi fixes the problem. Tried to play multiplayer, the game keeps saying the CD key is valid. Got mine through Steam, but I know some others have gotten it from other vendors and are having the same problem. I paid $50 for the same functionality as a pirated version with a phony CD Key? For shame, Ubi ...

Jojojamo
06-30-2009, 07:55 PM
I know this has already been brought up, but I wanted the topic to be clearer in the hope that Ubi fixes the problem. Tried to play multiplayer, the game keeps saying the CD key is valid. Got mine through Steam, but I know some others have gotten it from other vendors and are having the same problem. I paid $50 for the same functionality as a pirated version with a phony CD Key? For shame, Ubi ...

sleepingcobra
06-30-2009, 11:31 PM
Exact same problem for me. I downloaded it through GameSpot for $50. I can't get into the multiplayer because it says my serial number is invalid. I'm assuming it actually means the "CD Key" that came with the download.

This is a bunch of horse load.