PDA

View Full Version : Add on idea

DGK1225
11-28-2010, 11:00 PM
I think ubisoft should read this. Me and my friends were sitting down one time playing Brotherhood and when we saw my fully trained assassins we thought that it would bean excelent idea for ubisoft to make an add on of you staring a assssin recruit. How it would go down is that you play a citizen at first then you get in trouble with some borgia soldiers and ezio comes to your rescue with other assassins or just by himself and from that point on you are training to become an assassins. You level up as you except missions. Like when ezio sends you on missions ( you can choose when you want to do the mission ) you level up and it would have to be a challenge to level up so you wont finish fast and when youve reached level 10 you become a fully trained expert assassin. This add on would need to include - free roaming in rome as in all assassins creed titles, a good story about a assassin recruit, the choice of when to do your mission,leveling up system,customization of your assasin as you level up by going to blacksmiths - tailors - and doctors, and finaly must include a backround story on the other assassins that have been recruited. If you think this is a good idea please send an email to histaricalvids@yahoo.com and tell me what you think of the idea. If you have any questions feel free to ask anything you want i will get back to you. And if a ubisoft member is reading this, please consider, i think this is a decent idea. If its not gonna happen send me and email so i dont get my hopes up. Ok thanks for reading please reply.

EmperorxZurg
11-28-2010, 11:10 PM
first off, you probably shouldn't put your email out on a public forum http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

second of all, that seems like the premise for a whole side game. Not really a DLC or add on. For that kind of thing you could add a lot of story too of what you see on your travels and learn about the assassins/templars. It'd be great to see this as a side game (like Altair's blood Chronicles or whatever it's called XD) but as a DLC it would fall too short of what it's capable of in my opinion