PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty Issues

kal3l79
02-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Hi Guys, new to forums.

Ok I recently bought AC for xbox 360 and first impressions were wow what an awesome game, visually and gameplay wise this game is best rpg I played.

I do have one problem tho, This game is far too easy. I've wiped out 5 names on my list of 9 at this stage and I'm hoping the game will get harder has I go along?

My last mission (wont give too much detail for spoiler reason) I had to kill a guy on a platform with about 30 guards round him, I run up to him and slashed him dead and run through the guards and mission cleared.

I am going into a city knowing that I'm not going to die and altho I'm still addicted I would like it a little harder.

I cant find all the flags all the time, so thats a challenge, but the fights are two easy, I kill like 10 guards np when saving a civilian.

I've played elder scrolls and altho this game is better in gameplay and graphics, ES does offer more of a challenge.

Does it get harder please guys?

I think for 2nd AC it would be cool if guards were killable as now, but maybe archers on roof could wipe u out in like 2 shots.

This would make you hide and use stealth more.

SmokehtheFirst
02-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Unfortunately, one of the flaws of Assassin's Creed is it's difficulty--the game generally does not increase in difficulty as the game goes on (in fact, it might even decrease in difficulty because of the new weapons and equipment you receive). However, later on, the investigations get somewhat more challenging, but that's about all you get.

fulukai
02-21-2008, 11:06 AM
We can only hope the PC version is harder or has some options to change difficulty (or that modders have a go at it).

the_assassin_07
02-21-2008, 12:50 PM
The whole game is very easy. The only time I died whilst playing was when I hadn't unlocked counters http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif.