PDA

View Full Version : Carrier take off

ABSlayer
09-12-2006, 07:19 AM
How come when you are on the deck for take off
brakes off thr full blast the plane just sits there and will not move.

The only way I have got it to move was hit Auto A key on then off / this dosn't seem right.

On training they do same thing but plane just seems to pop loss and the way they go.

What am I missing here now ?

ABSlayer
09-12-2006, 07:19 AM
How come when you are on the deck for take off
brakes off thr full blast the plane just sits there and will not move.

The only way I have got it to move was hit Auto A key on then off / this dosn't seem right.

On training they do same thing but plane just seems to pop loss and the way they go.

What am I missing here now ?

MEGILE
09-12-2006, 07:43 AM
Chocks away ginger!

dtk419
09-12-2006, 08:10 AM
You have to define a key to release and activate the chocks. This releases the plane when reved to max before take-off. Check the
Quick Reference Card, if you have one to see what other functions need to be defined. Good Luck.
Pooka

JG53Frankyboy
09-12-2006, 10:12 AM
the README (can be found in the main game installation folder) is your friend........

ABSlayer
09-12-2006, 06:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">define a key to release and activate the chocks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good lord this game is relistic I am just about
out of keys to define LOL

Thanks Guys http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

heywooood
09-12-2006, 09:03 PM
just have fun and check back in if you have any other questions.

Do you have the whole shebang or PF standalone only?....there are alot more planes to fly if you don't already have the entire collection.

ABSlayer
09-13-2006, 06:51 AM
I have ever thing but Ace expansion add on
can not find it anywhere , off line.

Which brings up another problem merging the two and then updating .
With just the two it can€t be done , games will not work with out AEP
And yes I used the right update.

Freelancer-1
09-13-2006, 07:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ABSlayer:
I have ever thing but Ace expansion add on
can not find it anywhere , off line.

Which brings up another problem merging the two and then updating .
With just the two it can€t be done , games will not work with out AEP
And yes I used the right update. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AEP is tough to find these days.

You might be better off to get the DVD which contains, if memory serves, FB, AEP, PF and all relevant patches to 4.04.

ABSlayer
09-13-2006, 05:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You might be better off to get the DVD which contains, if memory serves, FB, AEP, PF and all relevant patches to 4.04. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That is what I may have to do.