PDA

View Full Version : ACR Desmond Angle

Rogue Agent 035
09-29-2011, 08:46 PM
Just completed ACB an no matter how many times I see it, it leaves me dumb-founded as to what Juno was sayin as well as the true purpose behind Lucy's stabbing "Possible Death". An I was curious after everything that has been said about the upcoming ACR an the Ezio/Altair connection, Has there been any word as to if we are going to see any resolution into Desmond connection to both as well as what occurred after ACB?

Thoughts/opinions welcome...

Maltese Cross

Iskander_Estel
09-30-2011, 02:56 AM
Well about the Ezio/Altair conection we've been told that there's no blood conection between them, and abut Lucy we don't know anything and I got the feeling that Lucy's fate it's going to be the AC3 big WOW moment.
For now Desmond is going to travel trough the Black room (or whatever is called), seeing his past, as Ezio looks for the Altair secrets hidden in the Masyaf library.

KrYpToNiC95
09-30-2011, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Iskander_Estel:
Well about the Ezio/Altair conection we've been told that there's no blood conection between them, and abut Lucy we don't know anything and I got the feeling that Lucy's fate it's going to be the AC3 big WOW moment.
For now Desmond is going to travel trough the Black room (or whatever is called), seeing his past, as Ezio looks for the Altair secrets hidden in the Masyaf library.

Then again we may see Desmond come out of the black room towards the end of ACR. He moment where we find out about Lucy is massive but I'm sure AC3 will have another moment that surprises us all. Just a theory though..

LightRey
09-30-2011, 03:30 AM
Might wanna put a spoiler tag in the title there.

Rogue Agent 035
09-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Estel/Kry..., yeah that's kinda what I was thinkin as well, I just hope it all live up to the build up. I was in my local GameStop this mornin an while speakin to the manager his first question to me as I stepped in the front door was "Do you have Revelations on pre-order"? Which I had since June, all the while I'm thinkin "WTH" but as it turns out he had just returned (2 er 3 week ago that is) from a convention in vegas an he informed me of some of the new things they have done to ACR as well as answered some the questions everyone here hqad been askin. So I just wish november will get here quicker, cause yes ladies an gents..., this installment will definately be worth every penny.

RzaRecta357
10-01-2011, 12:19 AM
I'm sure Desmond will emerge from the animus in a newfound badass way and the assassins will lay his fate and whats been happening down on him in a way that gets you totally pumped for the next game instead of cliffhanging us for once

CRUDFACE
10-01-2011, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
I'm sure Desmond will emerge from the animus in a newfound badass way and the assassins will lay his fate and whats been happening down on him in a way that gets you totally pumped for the next game instead of cliffhanging us for once

Half of what you just said sounded like the end of AC2.

LightRey
10-01-2011, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

Half of what you just said sounded like the end of AC2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, it's basically the AC2 ending without the cliffhanger.

CRUDFACE
10-01-2011, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

Yeah, it's basically the AC2 ending without the cliffhanger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know we've had our differences about the baton thing, but I want something like that, but with more sense though...maybe he'll get a hood that's like a police vest, but more flexible so that the bullets won't kill desmond

LightRey
10-01-2011, 06:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

Yeah, it's basically the AC2 ending without the cliffhanger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know we've had our differences about the baton thing, but I want something like that, but with more sense though...maybe he'll get a hood that's like a police vest, but more flexible so that the bullets won't kill desmond </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not sure if I'd like guns, but either way, an action oriented ending during the credits like in AC2 would be awesome.

CRUDFACE
10-01-2011, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I know we've had our differences about the baton thing, but I want something like that, but with more sense though...maybe he'll get a hood that's like a police vest, but more flexible so that the bullets won't kill desmond </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not sure if I'd like guns, but either way, an action oriented ending during the credits like in AC2 would be awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, I don't like them either, probably why I don't buy the crossbow and jsut stick to the knives now...and they multi kill to!

just trying to keep it fun, make sense, and be full of "WOW" for that moment.

Altair661
10-01-2011, 12:16 PM

Haha, the baton thing. I remember making that thread. But I do agree that he'll need sometime of extra protection. Not just a hoodie. And does anyone think they'll create a better hidden blade? Since Desmond was running around using the same exact type of hidden blade from Ezio's time. I remember watching Generations and they had a version where the blade literally was put in their wrist(through surgeory) and they would just fling it in and out of their arm. However that's not canon so I don't think they'll do that. But I think they may need some upgraded gear.

RzaRecta357
10-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Haha yeah you guys are right that IS almost like the AC2 ending.

But this time he'll come out like Mentor style'd badass. Perhaps finally pull that hood up in a dramatic way.

Altair661
10-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Haha yeah you guys are right that IS almost like the AC2 ending.

But this time he'll come out like Mentor style'd badass. Perhaps finally pull that hood up in a dramatic way.

If he does wake up from the Animus, which hopefully he does. I hope they're not just "coincidentally attacked again right when he wakes up" I think we'll either not fight as Desmond, he just wakes up and finds Lucy or something. OR we actually play as him for a few minutes and then finds some Templars or something.

CRUDFACE
10-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Altair661:

Haha, the baton thing. I remember making that thread. But I do agree that he'll need sometime of extra protection. Not just a hoodie. And does anyone think they'll create a better hidden blade? Since Desmond was running around using the same exact type of hidden blade from Ezio's time. I remember watching Generations and they had a version where the blade literally was put in their wrist(through surgeory) and they would just fling it in and out of their arm. However that's not canon so I don't think they'll do that. But I think they may need some upgraded gear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bellami in AC: The Fall had a better hidden. But did anyone like the hidden blade's vambrace in AC: The Fall more? I definitely did, it fit Daniel perfectly and had some really cool detail on it. But generations was weird, all that just to make it hidden? It was over thought out. But now the new generations trailer has him getting a full on vambrace and hidden blade.