PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Game

khenaz
06-30-2009, 10:47 AM
This game is simply amazing.

I have to say that when i started playing , the first chapter didnt impress me too much , it felt like i was playing a medal of honor game.

But then i got to the second chapter and the feel i was expecting from a gunslinger game just kicked in. Totally.

The graphics are breathtaking , the texture work is really impressive ,the rain effect is the best i have ever seen in any game so far , the gunfire particle effect is amazing and the trees and character models/animation are awesome. The new engine really impressed me .

The gameplay is awesome too , i like everything about it so far , the guns just feels right. The game seems to be getting better and better the more i play ,the sound effects are solid and the way the characters interact with each others increases the immersion. i just hope it wont end too fast .

I'm playing this game on Xbox360 and i have only reached the 6th chapter yet.

khenaz
06-30-2009, 10:47 AM
This game is simply amazing.

I have to say that when i started playing , the first chapter didnt impress me too much , it felt like i was playing a medal of honor game.

But then i got to the second chapter and the feel i was expecting from a gunslinger game just kicked in. Totally.

The graphics are breathtaking , the texture work is really impressive ,the rain effect is the best i have ever seen in any game so far , the gunfire particle effect is amazing and the trees and character models/animation are awesome. The new engine really impressed me .

The gameplay is awesome too , i like everything about it so far , the guns just feels right. The game seems to be getting better and better the more i play ,the sound effects are solid and the way the characters interact with each others increases the immersion. i just hope it wont end too fast .

I'm playing this game on Xbox360 and i have only reached the 6th chapter yet.