PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Memberships Vote!!!

XxcosmostarxX
07-29-2011, 04:39 AM
I say diamond memberships shouldn't exist,everyone should be able to use all perks and pleasures in imagine town http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DramaMama17
07-29-2011, 07:15 AM
But the mods need the money from the Diamond Memberships, beacause otherwise the game will close down FOREVER! You understand?

summergirlll
07-29-2011, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by DramaMama17:
But the mods need the money from the Diamond Memberships, beacause otherwise the game will close down FOREVER! You understand?

Exactly! Do you want the game to be closed down?
Trust me I don't want to pay, but I want to play.

UbiLorelai
07-29-2011, 01:11 PM
Everyone will still be able to PLAY Imagine Town for free. Diamond Memberships have added features that a lot of players are excited about. We wish everything could be free but then there would be no game and no moderators to help everyone!

girlyangel1116
07-29-2011, 01:12 PM
i don't want to pay but the ubis and other workers need to gt payed

kewlness2011
07-29-2011, 07:59 PM
i rly want 2 b a diamond member, but i dont think i would b able 2 pay 4 it and that rly makes me mad...i think there should at least b somewat of a compromise that way ppl who rn't members can get some of the same things the members get but there r a few perks that the regular dont get like the beach or some clothing and some super special challenges... it just sucks that u can only play like 3 challenges as a NON-diamond player and then when u r done everything, it is like "wat do i do now" kinda thing.... a compromise can at least make evry1 happier

alishaakhan
07-30-2011, 07:00 AM
I am never going to get diamond membership http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

xoXawakenXox
07-30-2011, 07:36 AM
I dunno about you all, but to me, it's just a waste of god money for a virtual world. I mean, it's REAL money for VIRTUAL stuff. I might pay for it for the first month, but if it's $7, I could be saving that up and get $84 to save for something great, rather than spend it on a one year Diamond Membership.

alishaakhan
07-30-2011, 07:48 AM
Why do we need to get diamond membership ammiedietly cause anyway school is going to start and I will have no time for imaginetown maybe next summer .

DramaMama17
07-30-2011, 11:59 AM
How many times do the mods have to tell you? If we don't pay for the memberships, Imagine Town will close down for good!

XxcosmostarxX
07-31-2011, 08:07 AM
<span class="ev_code_PINK">But I still think people should get free diamond memberships sometimes e.g - "free diamond membership for 1 day" it can help promote!!! LOADS of websites do it!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif</span>

fashiongirl870
07-31-2011, 08:49 AM
I am so lucky cause my school closes at 3:00 pm at Imagine town opens at 4:00 pm
I just have to do my hw and get dressed then go straigt to the computer!

XxcosmostarxX
07-31-2011, 08:59 AM
same with me
Summer Holidays In The UK!!!!

XxcosmostarxX
07-31-2011, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by UbiLorelai:
Everyone will still be able to PLAY Imagine Town for free. Diamond Memberships have added features that a lot of players are excited about. We wish everything could be free but then there would be no game and no moderators to help everyone!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif you could still do promotions!
You also could try advertising on tv!

emmaninjagirl
07-31-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by kewlness2011:
i rly want 2 b a diamond member, but i dont think i would b able 2 pay 4 it and that rly makes me mad...i think there should at least b somewat of a compromise that way ppl who rn't members can get some of the same things the members get but there r a few perks that the regular dont get like the beach or some clothing and some super special challenges... it just sucks that u can only play like 3 challenges as a NON-diamond player and then when u r done everything, it is like "wat do i do now" kinda thing.... a compromise can at least make evry1 happier
That is pretty much what a diamond membership will be. A daimond membership will provide you with extra challenges, money on your Jade Card, and some game content that is not available to those without a membership. Remember, the only reason some things are not available to everyone right now is because Imagine Town is still testing. The best thing to do is wait for Imagine Town's live launch and see what changes have been made!

XxcosmostarxX
07-31-2011, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by UbiJanine:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kewlness2011:
That is pretty much what a diamond membership will be. A daimond membership will provide you with extra challenges, money on your Jade Card, and some game content that is not available to those without a membership. Remember, the only reason some things are not available to everyone right now is because Imagine Town is still testing. The best thing to do is wait for Imagine Town's live launch and see what changes have been made! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love Ubijanines replays, there never , oh this is for this reason, things have to be like this
that's the way life is!

Unlike Ubi Lorelai,
now don't take this the wrong way,but I feel like Lorelai's completely opposite to that... for example, say your talking in class to your best mate,and then somebody tells the teacher on you for talking. Lorelai is (This is just MY opinion) the person who would scold you and thank the person who told her!

DramaMama17
08-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by UbiLorelai:
Everyone will still be able to PLAY Imagine Town for free. Diamond Memberships have added features that a lot of players are excited about. We wish everything could be free but then there would be no game and no moderators to help everyone! Which is why people should buy Diamond Memberships. They need to learn that not everything on a website is free. Sometimes you have to pay extra money in order to get extra perks. Am I making myself quite clear?

SoftballGirl99
09-30-2011, 07:38 PM
I really want to be a Diamond Member! I was one of the first ones to sign up, but then when I logged in, it said Error: Invalid Account! Everyone bullies me for not being a member...