PDA

View Full Version : Project legacy Uplay points

ac4155
12-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Just to let anyone know about them the four are:

Initiation: Access and execute an event of the 2nd chapters of the italians wars set; the memory of francesco Vecellio 5U

Evangelist: add 5 friends to your network 10U

Mole: access and execute a contract triggered from the console game AC:B 15U

Faithful: Play PL once a day for 10 consecutive days. 20U

Well thats two i'm owed still.

I can post the rewards if anyone is interested as well.

AC

RunnerGroucho
12-08-2010, 02:09 PM
It looks like these are retroactively applied, so if you've done any of these things you have to do them again to get the reward.

Also, you get 10 points just for linking your uplay account to Facebook.

Skylined69
12-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Don't know why but I've tried to link accounts using the link in the uplay tab on project legacy and it takes me to my uplay profile page but I've not been awarded the 10 points for linking the 2, is anyone else having this problem? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

markygangsta
12-08-2010, 02:49 PM
I've got a question about the Mole. Do I only have to execute a contract in Project Legacy, or do I also have to do something in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, on my Xbox 360, to get the 15U?

ac4155
12-08-2010, 04:22 PM
its just execute a contract in PL in the 'contract' section which becomes available once you sync PL with AC:B.

I have not got the was owed, but i did have to re-do them to get the points.

OrdosAlpha
12-09-2010, 03:20 AM
Can't get Initiation to unlock, wasted AP on several of Vecellio's memory events and nothing. Anyone else have issues triggering this Uplay requirement?

Blackglasswar
12-09-2010, 03:21 AM
done 3/4 actions and still nothing - need to get 5 friends so I am hoping that after got that the other 3 will ping.

Zire1022
12-09-2010, 03:38 AM
yep this update is fail cant get it to sync with uplay cant click on half of the stuff in legacy and for the amount of grind the game has its not worth it you get little to no reward in acb. i was hoping for another quest chain or something besides capes and money i don't need. it doesn't even give you a reward for pvp SUPER LAME.

huge disappointment imho.

Blackglasswar
12-09-2010, 03:45 AM
personally I think that the U-play points should double up for the contracts so that you can get extra uplay for AC:B. Sucks that have to choose to either get uplay points for use in AC:B or AC:PL... I'm gonna choose AC:B over PL and give up on PL once I have all the uplay points. Annoying as I am a completionist but never mind eh...

Zire1022
12-09-2010, 03:59 AM
most of the stuff isnt worth it in project grind... uplay reward wise... i see no loss. also i would use the points i have already earned BUT TOOOO BAD ITS ME BLACKSMITH, cant because i cant get it to recognize me.

Blackglasswar
12-09-2010, 04:17 AM
as i said... i am a completionist so it would always niggle me to see that i had never reclaimed uplay rewards... oh well

TFCGold
12-09-2010, 07:06 AM
Contract won't open in my Project Legacy. I'm on level 28 and when I click it does nothing. What gives

tgcgoddess
12-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong for Initiation? I finished The Italian Wars set a while ago, and I've executed several memories in chapter 2 today, but still can't get the points to unlock.

mark197205
12-09-2010, 01:18 PM
I too am not getting the retroactive points for things I've completed, the only one I havent done yet is the recruit five friends action.

Also whereas before I could access the contracts from brotherhood in PL now I cant, I even have one part completed which I can no longer access.

costelloboy
12-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Blackglasswar:
as i said... i am a completionist so it would always niggle me to see that i had never reclaimed uplay rewards... oh well
If you have a ipod/iphone you can download the uplay app and get 10 points which should be enough for everything

Polypinoon
12-16-2010, 09:54 AM
A, this is annoying, somehow Evangelist is not unlocking, while I now have 7 friends, and the last five were added AFTER I linked facebook to Uplay.

I don't care about the Project Legacy Awards, but I do want the points so I can use them in AC: Brotherhood and other future games.

Also, has anybody had any luck with Faithfull? I've been playing this game on a daily basis for weeks, yet I haven't gotten that one either.

Originally posted by costelloboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blackglasswar:
If you have a ipod/iphone you can download the uplay app and get 10 points which should be enough for everything </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does that also work for other smartphones? Like with the Galaxy S?

mark197205
12-16-2010, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by mark197205:
I too am not getting the retroactive points for things I've completed, the only one I havent done yet is the recruit five friends action.

Also whereas before I could access the contracts from brotherhood in PL now I cant, I even have one part completed which I can no longer access.

All the issues I was having have now sorted themselves out, I just did one of the missions from sequence 2 and those Uplay points popped, same with the contracts points. I havent got the point from 10 days play yet but that'll come soon enough.

Masta_Pain
12-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by skylined69:
Don't know why but I've tried to link accounts using the link in the uplay tab on project legacy and it takes me to my uplay profile page but I've not been awarded the 10 points for linking the 2, is anyone else having this problem? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif I had a similar problem, try "liking" the AC:PL page on Facebook, then connect UPlay to facebook.

AidedOsprey28
11-06-2011, 02:10 AM
@TFC Gold: Try 'Synchronising With Facebook' on Brotherhood again - that worked for me

InfectedNation
11-06-2011, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by AidedOsprey28:
@TFC Gold: Try 'Synchronising With Facebook' on Brotherhood again - that worked for me

I think that after a year he either worked it out or lost interest.... Don't bump old threads.

Black_Widow9
11-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by AidedOsprey28:

Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please do not resurrect old Topics. There is now a Forum for Project Legacy which can be found here.
The Project Legacy Information Center (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/5101061219)
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>