PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO PRE LOAD AIRCRAFT??

wor_raven
01-09-2005, 10:14 AM
I here alot of talk about pre loading aircraft but what is the correct way ... what i do is put in two of each air craft for fighter and 3 of each bomber at some faw away location on the mat i use the static planes is this the correct way ????

wor_raven
01-09-2005, 10:14 AM
I here alot of talk about pre loading aircraft but what is the correct way ... what i do is put in two of each air craft for fighter and 3 of each bomber at some faw away location on the mat i use the static planes is this the correct way ????

Latico
01-09-2005, 10:35 AM
I don't think static (or stationary) aircraft are loadable. They are used for setting up "parked" aircraft on the tarmack or near the hangers.

You can only pre-load aircraft you choose from the "Aircraft" list in the Objects list that are going to be taking off and flying.

RS_Shiesty
01-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Stationary aircraft work as well, but you must be careful not to include too many planes on the same map. If you place one of every type of plane on the map, it will result in very long load times. Bombers seem to cause a small amount of spawn-lag even when preloaded.

The most useful solution is limiting the planeset and just preloading those planes which are available.