PDA

View Full Version : Some New Features

Golani2007
09-21-2007, 05:26 AM
After reading the Hands On in Gamespot i learn some new thing:
All the times we Altair sitting on a beam on some high building and the camre surrounding the all area, it not for fun or just looking on the city, its something that you need to do to get a better idea where to go and like.
And the more high places you find the more bonus
(or something) you get.

Discuss..
and add some more features that kind of new...

jonavoly
09-21-2007, 05:34 AM
Yes, some places are blocked off until you have gone to the high place near them...

MoveMeant
09-21-2007, 05:54 AM
Yes, some places are blocked off until you have gone to the high place near them...

ehm.... lol?
Yeah ive read that too.. and what was that about? blocked of.. and then with a big blue wall og energi! they cant be serious..i hope ive read wrong

IrishBender
09-21-2007, 06:17 AM
well that REALLY sounds COOL for me
I love lsd simulations
this is like watching aerosmith videos and guns and roses at the same time.
And none of you ever climbed up a rock?
Not those cold mountain BEEP but a real rock and then you just have a awesome view and an iced tea
now quit BEEPing around

chickmgnt222
09-21-2007, 07:21 AM
That was the first thing I was going to do when I played anyway so I could care less. I think half the reason I want this game is just so I can climb stuff hahaha

jonavoly
09-21-2007, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by chickmgnt222:
That was the first thing I was going to do when I played anyway so I could care less. I think half the reason I want this game is just so I can climb stuff hahaha Yeah me too!

danny.b87
09-21-2007, 08:36 AM
well then i know what im going to do, that is to find the highest building and climb it, and have acces to everything in the city. it only costs a few minutes then your done and you can acces everything in the city. hehehe,

and btw: i tought that you'll did have acces to everything in the city without those stupid accid wall blocks

buut to get a little on topic: i do want to see how the city looks when your on the highest building, and to discover things, and pin point things in my mind where i want to go to

seasamstraat
09-21-2007, 10:40 AM
I love assassin creed but i really hate those blue things in the game.

KnightTemplar45
09-21-2007, 10:56 AM
I remember reading that when you climb a really tall buidling, Altair sees the layout of the city. It updates your map with new things like places to hide from the guards and stuff like that.

quicksilver_502
09-21-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by MoveMeant:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Yes, some places are blocked off until you have gone to the high place near them...

ehm.... lol?
Yeah ive read that too.. and what was that about? blocked of.. and then with a big blue wall og energi! they cant be serious..i hope ive read wrong </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its only blocked until you get to the viewpoint and look around. i think...

Zain0
09-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by IrishBender:
I love lsd simulations
Not those cold mountain BEEP but a real rock and then you just have a awesome view and an iced tea
now quit BEEPing around

I dont know if its just me, but i can never understand any of your posts man =\

MoveMeant
09-21-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by MoveMeant:

quote:

ehm.... lol?

Yeah ive read that too.. and what was that about? blocked of.. and then with a big blue wall og energi! they cant be serious..i hope ive read wrong

its only blocked until you get to the viewpoint and look around. i think...

Yes ofcourse they will be removed at some point of the game.. when your at a high point of the city.. but why do you have to do that? what would be the reason?.IRL i can go anywhere i want, i dont have to have seen it first from up high!

moqqy
09-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Zain0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IrishBender:
I love lsd simulations
now quit BEEPing around

I dont know if its just me, but i can never understand any of your posts man =\ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's because he is scarface.. he likes to type like that so no-one understands him. or if it's not scarface, then he types exactly like him

AldirTheKnight
09-21-2007, 12:33 PM
he is, I think it's pretty clear

the_assassin_07
09-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Um sorry I don't think the old lady in Japan can hear you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif.

AldirTheKnight
09-21-2007, 12:39 PM
wtf?

the_assassin_07
09-21-2007, 12:43 PM
Say it louder! The mods need to hear!!!!

AldirTheKnight
09-21-2007, 12:47 PM
I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS IRISHBENDER IS SCARFACE_47

BTW I'M TYPING IN CAPS MEANING I AM SCREAMING

SloppyCracker
09-21-2007, 12:56 PM
Ssshht! I'm trying to read. *Continues reading an ancient book*

AldirTheKnight
09-21-2007, 12:59 PM
yeah right you reading lol

SloppyCracker
09-21-2007, 01:01 PM
ér ás rimpá él ßoiá ást...

spazzoo1025
09-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by AldirTheKnight:
I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS IRISHBENDER IS SCARFACE_47

BTW I'M TYPING IN CAPS MEANING I AM SCREAMING

dont jump to conclusions yet

lol remember SeaSam? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

the_assassin_07
09-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Who's Seasam?

AldirTheKnight
09-21-2007, 01:04 PM
no lol

SloppyCracker
09-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Proof?

*IrishBender-Scarface_47
All caps.

*Manner of typing.
Same.

*Spelling errors?
See for yourself...

*Maddox fan?
Yup.

*Crazy?
Both.

*Fun to be with?
Most of the time.

So, I think they're the same.

Right or wrong?
Your choice.

the_assassin_07
09-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Righttttttttttttttttttttttt.

SloppyCracker
09-21-2007, 01:14 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Haha!

the_assassin_07
09-21-2007, 01:18 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. Yeah anyway... everyone back on topic before Z gets loopy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

AldirTheKnight
09-21-2007, 01:19 PM
-------->

meaning right

SloppyCracker
09-21-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm wondering what you can steal with ''pickpocketing''.

the_assassin_07
09-21-2007, 01:30 PM
Money and information.

AldirTheKnight
09-21-2007, 01:31 PM
the article said that Altair stole a letter from a guy, so that he could find Garnier

GuStick93
09-21-2007, 01:35 PM
i wonder how the pickpocket mini game is like,manslayer's manager said it was fun
hopefully hes right http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SloppyCracker
09-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by AldirTheKnight:
The article said that Altair stole a letter from a guy, so that he could find Garnier.

But does anybody know what you can do with ''your'' money?

moqqy
09-21-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by SloppyCracker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AldirTheKnight:
The article said that Altair stole a letter from a guy, so that he could find Garnier.

But does anybody know what you can do with ''your'' money? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't think he can get money.