PDA

View Full Version : CAN'T WAIT!

lil_morta_7
07-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Hello, earthlings! So FC3 in 2012... Man I remember Far Cry... When my brother picked it up and was like "This game is gonna kick FACE!" I REALLY enjoyed that game. All I hope is that Far Cry 3 keeps that same feeling of, "Holy **** I'm swimmming! OOOOHHHH MY GOD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! *Slight orgasm*" that FC1 and Instincts had. FC2 absolutely lost it. As long as there is no damn healing animations and sh*t and cleaning guns and rusted guns and broken down cars and ALL of that annoying stuff I think this game will be great. Don't let me down, Ubi! Give us a new trailer! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

k4Anarky2011
07-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Far Cry 2 didn't lose anything. People expected another average shooter; they didn't get it, so they got mad and hate on the game
If ubi makes another far cry instinct, I think that I CAN wait, and I don't mind eternity, really. They can just put that money on making a DECENT splinter cell game, unlike the last one

Poetic03
07-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Far Cry 2 didnt lose anything; you disliked everything that made 2 such a unique experience and stand out from all the other caebon copy FPS. Pulling out bullets and snapping fingures back in place was some of the coolest animation I've ever seen. Guns jamming adding realism and tension in a gun fight and fixing cars was a nice added touch to keep you from driving like a ********.