PDA

View Full Version : Is default ailereon trim out of whack?

XyZspineZyX
09-17-2003, 08:19 PM
On a lot of the planes post-patch, the aileron trim when first starting a mission is usually very severe either to the right or left, and is very hard to correct with the ctrl/l or r arrow keys. The Yaks seem to be the worst of the lot....Severe aileron trim to the right and severe rudder trim to the right. I'm using a MS Sidewinder Pro and haven't had this much trim problems ever....is it the patch or what?/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

If you're gonna do something, do it right the first time, for Failure follows the Mediocre closely........

XyZspineZyX
09-17-2003, 08:19 PM
On a lot of the planes post-patch, the aileron trim when first starting a mission is usually very severe either to the right or left, and is very hard to correct with the ctrl/l or r arrow keys. The Yaks seem to be the worst of the lot....Severe aileron trim to the right and severe rudder trim to the right. I'm using a MS Sidewinder Pro and haven't had this much trim problems ever....is it the patch or what?/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

If you're gonna do something, do it right the first time, for Failure follows the Mediocre closely........